|Member of the U.S. House of Representatives|
from Ohio's 8th district
|Assumed office |
June 7, 2016
|Preceded by||John Boehner|
Warren Earl Davidson
March 1, 1970
Troy, Ohio, U.S.
|Education||United States Military Academy (BS)|
University of Notre Dame (MBA)
Davidson was born in Sidney, Ohio. After his Sidney High School graduation in 1988, he enlisted in the army, and was stationed in Germany. He received an opportunity to attend the United States Military Academy and graduated in 1995. He is a former U.S. Army officer and a graduate of U.S. Army Ranger School. He received his MBA from the University of Notre Dame.
United States House of Representatives
2016 special election
Following the resignation of John Boehner from the U.S. House of Representatives, Davidson ran in a special election to succeed him. He won the special election on June 7, 2016, and was sworn in June 9, 2016.
- United States House Committee on Financial Services
|Green||James J. Condit, Jr.||604||2.15|
|Republican||Warren Davidson (Incumbent)||223,833||68.76|
|Green||Derrick James Hendricks||13,879||4.26|
- "Republican Warren Davidson hopes to lead U.S. House 8th District race". dailyadvocate.com. February 1, 2016. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- "Boehner race winner: 'This is like going back to active duty'". Cincinnati.com. June 7, 2016.
- Sewell, Dan; Press, Associated (June 8, 2016). "Warren Davidson wins special House election in Ohio". wdtn.com. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- "Davidson will be sworn in today". Journal-News. June 9, 2016.
- "Warren Davidson sworn in to fill remainder of John Boehner's term". daytondailynews.com. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- "Boehner's successor joins Freedom Caucus". Politico. June 9, 2016.
- "General Election Results". Ohio Secretary of State. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- Congressman Warren Davidson official U.S. House site
- Congressional campaign website
- Warren Davidson at Curlie
- Biography at the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress
- Profile at Vote Smart
- Financial information (federal office) at the Federal Election Commission
- Legislation sponsored at the Library of Congress
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- U.S. Patent 9,222,588
|U.S. House of Representatives|
| Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from Ohio's 8th congressional district
|U.S. order of precedence (ceremonial)|
| United States Representatives by seniority
|114th||Senate: S. Brown • R. Portman||House: M. Kaptur • J. Boehner (until Oct. 2015) • S. Chabot • P. Tiberi • T. Ryan • M. Turner • J. Jordan • B. Latta • M. Fudge • B. Gibbs • B. Johnson • J. Renacci • S. Stivers • J. Beatty • D. Joyce • B. Wenstrup • W. Davidson (from Jun. 2016)|
|115th||Senate: S. Brown • R. Portman||House: M. Kaptur • S. Chabot • P. Tiberi (until Jan. 2018) • T. Ryan • M. Turner • J. Jordan • B. Latta • M. Fudge • B. Gibbs • B. Johnson • J. Renacci • S. Stivers • J. Beatty • D. Joyce • B. Wenstrup • W. Davidson • T. Balderson (from Aug. 2018)|