Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file a request for administrator attention elsewhere.
This page was last updated at 00:57 on 17 September 2021 (UTC).if it is out of date.
- 220.127.116.11 - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 18:31, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- 18.104.22.168 - Tripped filter 1160 (LTA 1160) (details). DatBot (talk) 19:12, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- 2603:8080:1f03:c7:35b5:82c1:801d:8cdc - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 20:38, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- 22.214.171.124 - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 21:48, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- 126.96.36.199 disruptive edits after final warning FMSky (talk) 20:45, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- Wimshurst machine ( ): account is being used only for promotional purposes. This editor uses this account almost solely to promote their own YouTube channel and website. This has been going on since December 2019. Warnings, including a final warning, have been been unavailing. All they have elicited are angry, incoherent and completely off-topic rants alleging harassment, antisemitism and far left bias (e.g. this). I feel that this is a clear WP:NOTHERE case with no realistic hope for improvement after all this time. DanielRigal (talk) 23:45, 16 September 2021 (UTC) – On
- he is also ranting and alleging defamation over on the Commons here so maybe a cross-site block is required? --DanielRigal (talk) 00:01, 17 September 2021 (UTC)