Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file a request for administrator attention elsewhere.
This page was last updated at 13:05 on 4 December 2022 (UTC).if it is out of date.
- 2a01:4c8:469:2f39:6c71:86a5:4320:f02e - Tripped filter 926 (Image vandalism II, details). Note: Please carefully consider context before blocking. DatBot (talk) 12:58, 4 December 2022 (UTC)
- 22.214.171.124 - Tripped filter 718 (Prolific socker III, details). DatBot (talk) 13:05, 4 December 2022 (UTC)
- 126.96.36.199 Vandalism after final warning Lemonaka (talk) 10:10, 4 December 2022 (UTC)
- Nythar (💬-❄️) 12:21, 4 December 2022 (UTC) Account is a promotion-only account
- WP:COMMONNAME continued after final warning despite explanation - Arjayay (talk) 12:52, 4 December 2022 (UTC) repeated changes contrary to