Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. Don't forget that blocking is a last resort; if there is a less restrictive way to solve the problem, please pursue it. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file an external request for administrator attention.
This page was last updated at 22:27 on 18 April 2019 (UTC).if it is out of date.
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by HBC AIV helperbot5 (talk) and will no longer be displayed when the backlog is cleared.
- 2600:1017:B12C:1802:C5A:1EDE:BA7D:A2C8 - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 20:03, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- 2601:188:180:1481:65F5:930C:B0B2:CD63 - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 22:06, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- 126.96.36.199 – More BLP vandalism and other disruptive editing after the expiration of the last block. Given their editing behavior, they will probably return to vandalize soon. LightandDark2000 🌀 (talk) 19:42, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- vandalism-only account. Repeatedly inserting nonsense into articles. LightandDark2000 🌀 (talk) 19:52, 18 April 2019 (UTC) – Obvious
- 2A00:23C5:B38A:E300:430:A400:199A:CE88 Has been blocked previously from same IP range for adding unsourced content on theme parks and changing music genres. 2601:188:180:1481:65F5:930C:B0B2:CD63 (talk) 22:08, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- 188.8.131.52 This user was automatically reported by Huggle due to reverted vandalism after four warnings, please verify their contributions carefully, it may be a false positive DVdm (talk) 22:21, 18 April 2019 (UTC)
- . Note that I only undid one the editor's four attempts to add the material. The other reverts were not mine. Meters (talk) 22:26, 18 April 2019 (UTC) – vandalism after final warning. Edit warring bogus information onto a school page, and responded to 3RR warning (with an untemplated final vandalism warning) by falsely claiming to have reported me to the 3RR board