From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Coleridge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coleridge may refer to:
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (1772–1834), English poet and philosopher
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor (1875–1912), English composer of African descent
- Coleridge (surname), other people with the surname Coleridge
- Coleridge, a ward in the City of Cambridge, England
- Coleridge, Nebraska, a village in the U.S.
- Coleridge, North Carolina
- Lake Coleridge, a lake located in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Coleridge Hundred, an ancient subdivision of Devon, England
- Coleridge (New Zealand electorate), a former South Canterbury, New Zealand parliamentary electorate
- Coleridge (crater), a crater on Mercury
- Coleridge Community College, a secondary academy school in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- Coleridge Primary School, a school in Hornsey, London, England
- SS Empire Coleridge, a tanker ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coleridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.