Colorado Public Utilities Commission
- Joshua B. Epel, Chairman 2011-2015
- James K. Tarpey, Commissioner 2008-2017
- Pamela J. Patton, Commissioner 2012-2016
Fixed utilities regulated by the Colorado PUC include electric power utilities, natural gas utilities, intrastate natural gas pipelines, district heating utilities, drinking water utilities, and telecommunications utilities.
The Public Utilities Commission is an independent constitutional commission which operates within the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA). The Commission is located at 1560 Broadway Suite 250, Denver, Colorado 80202-5143.
- McEwan, William Hamilton; Nadel, Peter R. (1986). "Regulation of Energy by the Colorado Public Utilities Commission". J. Nat'l Ass'n Admin. L. Judges 6 (2): 95–108.
- Joshua B. Epel @ Colorado PUC
- James K. Tarpey @ Colorado PUC
- Pamela J. Patton @ Colorado PUC
- Statutory Authority of the Public Utilities Commission of the State of Colorado
- State of Colorado website