List of Micropolitan Statistical Areas of Indiana
This is a list of micropolitan statistical areas of Indiana. As defined by the United States Census Bureau, a micropolitan area is the area (usually a county or grouping of counties) surrounding and including a core city with population between 10,000 and 49,999 (inclusive). Suburbs of metropolitan areas are generally not considered to be micropolitan core cities, although they can be if they are in another county from the metropolitan core. 2004 population estimates are included for each city and its corresponding micropolitan statistical area.
- List of cities in Indiana
- List of towns in Indiana
- List of metropolitan areas in Indiana
- List of census-designated places in Indiana
- List of Micropolitan Statistical Areas by state
- U.S. Census Bureau. Table 1 Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2004. July 1, 2004 Population Estimates For Metropolitan, Micropolitan, And Combined Statistical Areas.