|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||17 April 1979|
|Political party||Place Publique|
|Alma mater||Paris Dauphine University|
In parliament, Lalucq has since been serving on the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs. In 2020, she also joined the Subcommittee on Tax Matters. She has also been a substitute member of the Committee on International Trade (2019–2021) and the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs (since 2021).
In addition to her committee assignments, Lalucq is part of the Parliament's delegation for relations with the United States. She is also a member of the European Parliament Intergroup on LGBT Rights and the Responsible Business Conduct Working Group.
In May 2021, Lalucq joined a group of 39 mostly Green Party lawmakers from the European Parliament who in a letter urged the leaders of Germany, France and Italy not to support Arctic LNG 2, a $21 billion Russian Arctic liquefied natural gas (LNG) project, due to climate change concerns.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- Cazenave, Fabien (27 May 2019). "Élections européennes. Qui sont les 79 eurodéputés élus en France". Ouest France (in French). Retrieved 5 June 2019.
- Members of the Subcommittee on Tax Matters European Parliament, press release of July 9, 2020.
- Mia Bartoloni (February 19, 2021), Movers & Shakers The Parliament Magazine.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights.
- Members Responsible Business Conduct Working Group.
- Kate Abnett and Simon Jessop (19 May 2021), EU lawmakers urge France, Germany, Italy to ditch Arctic LNG 2 support Reuters.