Khan at the Lux Style Awards, 2014
29 November 1981 |
|Occupation||Actor, singer, model|
|Spouse(s)||Sadaf Fawad (m. 2005–present)|
Fawad Afzal Khan (Urdu: فواد افضل خان; born 29 November 1981) is a Pakistani film and television actor, singer and model. Khan has established himself as a critically and commercially successful actor in the Pakistani dramas and film industry.
Khan rose to prominence in the 2007 Pakistani movie Khuda Kay Liye, and later gained acclaim as a lead actor in TV shows Humsafar and Zindagi Gulzar Hai, for which he won the Best Actor Award at the Lux Style Awards. In 2014, Khan made his Bollywood debut in the romantic comedy film Khoobsurat. and received Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
- 1 Personal life
- 2 Career
- 3 Reception
- 4 Humanitarian and social causes
- 5 Brand endorsements
- 6 Filmography
- 7 Awards and nominations
- 8 References
- 9 External links
He originates from the city of Lahore in Punjab. Khan, as his father's job required, spent the earlier years of his life living abroad with his family in Athens, Dubai, Riyadh and then Manchester during the Gulf War, before moving back to Lahore when he was aged 13. According to Khan, he is a Punjabi of Pathan ancestry. By age 20, Khan could play the guitar, bass and drums. He put his voice to use as the lead singer of the band Entity Paradigm. Khan obtained his A-levels from the Lahore Grammar School (LGS) and went on to complete his bachelor's degree in computer engineering from the National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES) in Lahore. His first performance was amateur acting in a theatre play called Spartacus during A-level in 1999.
Khan married on 12 November 2005 after a courtship of 8 years. He has one son with his wife. Khan, in collaboration with his wife, established a clothing brand called SILK by Fawad Khan, the debut collection was launched in August 2012 at Lahore.
Debut in television and cinema
Fawad khan first public performance was at high school play which was directed by his friend Manal Butt. A famous director Shehzad Anjum judged the acting skills of Khan who ultimately helped him to enter the media world. Khan's first television appearance was in the funny TV detective series called Jutt and Bond which also starred his friend and former band member Ahmed Ali Butt in 2000. He was 19-years old when he played the bumbling spy role in this play.He and Butt started their band, Entity Paradigm (EP), around this time. Khan's cinematic debut was in 2007 from the movie Khuda Kay Liye in which he played the role of a young musician Sarmad. Khuda Kay Liye was the highest-grossing Pakistani film of 2007 for which he won Lux Style Award for Best Film Actor.
Then, he went on to pursue his acting career on Television. In 2008, he stepped into full-time drama serials appearing in Anjum Shehzad's travel adventure drama series Satrangi. Khan portrayed the role of an engineering student who hires a mini-bus and takes his six friend to a trip around the country. Khan also wrote and sang the original soundtrack of the drama. Later he also appeared in Dil Deke Jayen Ge and Jeevan Ki Rahoon Main. 
Khan has appeared in a number of television serials.In 2010, he earned major accolades in his television career from critics and audience for playing the role of Hassan in period drama Dastaan, it starred Sanam Baloch opposite him and was directed by Haissam Hussain  After the success of Dastaan, Khan and Sanam Baloch were casted in two more serials Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan and Akbari Asghari immediately after Dastaan. Both shows were declared commercially successful. Khan considers Akbari Asghari] as his career best performance.
In 2011, Khan became a household name after playing the role of Asher Hussain in the drama Humsafar. Humsafar received high Television Rating Points and went on to win the Best TV Play (Satellite) award at the Lux Style Awards. Khan was praised for his performance and he won the Best TV Actor (Satellite) award for his portrayal of Asher Hussain in the same ceremony. After Humsafar, Khan next appeared in the drama Ashk which received mixed reviews from audience and critics for its execution.
Next benchmark success of Khan's career came with the popular show Zindagi Gulzar Hai hitting the Pakistani television screen in 2012-13. He played the role of a rich college going student named Zaroon Junaid opposite actress Sanam Saeed. Khan's performance earned him accolades from both viewers and reviewers. He won multiple awards for the show including Best Actor-Popular award at the Hum Awards and Best Actor satellite at Lux Style Awards  His natural chemistry with Sanam Saeed earned appreciation from the audience and critics alike; the couple won the Best Onscreen Couple award in both popular and jury categories at the Hum Awards. He later went on to do more dramas such as Behadd, Numm and Armaan, all of which added to his body of praise-worthy work.
Khan was supposed to make his Bollywood debut soon after Khuda Kay Liye was released. But due to unstable political situation between Pakistan and India after Mumbai attacks things could not materialize. "This is certainly not the first Bollywood project that was offered to me, Way back in 2008, I was supposed to fly down to Mumbai to meet several producers and directors, but I wasn’t able to make it. When Khoobsurat came along, there was no way I could say no. I mean, it was the chance to meet and work with a legend such as Anil Kapoor." said Khan in an interview he gave in 2014.
In 2014, Khan made his debut in Bollywood in Shashanka Ghosh's Khoobsurat opposite Sonam Kapoor. A remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s 1980 hit of the same name starring Rekha and Rakesh Roshan, the film revolves around Sonam Kapoor's character, Dr. Mili Chakravarty, who is a middle class physiotherapist from Delhi. Khan plays Yuvraj Vikram Singh Rathore, Mili's love interest and the son of her patient; a Royal Indian family. Movie received positive to mediocre reviews, however Khan's performance was praised by the critics and noted as one of the highlights of the film. Moreover, the film emerged as a box office success, being declared as a "hit" by various media outlets. The film was particularly well received in the UK, UAE and Pakistan owing to Khan's following in these countries for his previous television work. Fawad khan will be seen with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in his upcoming movie "Ae dil hai Mushkil" which will be produced by Karan Johar. According to the sources of media, this upcoming movie is a remake of "Doosra Aadmi" which was the 1997 Bollywood film.
Initially two separate rock bands, Ahmed Ali Butt's Entity and Khan's Paradigm were both active in the Lahore music scene since 1994 and 2000, respectively. During the early 2000s, the two bands collaborated with each other on the title track for Khan's and Butt's popular television sitcom, Jutt and Bond, when the show's director suggested that they do the title song together. Led by Zulfiqar Jabbar Khan, the lead guitarist of Paradigm, the two bands collaborated and recorded the title song, Hamein Aazma, which played at the end of the show. In early 2002, advertisements for Pepsi's Battle of the Bands began to air on television, calling upon entries from aspiring Pakistani bands. Since independent compilations and releases on record were lacking on both sides of the band, they decided to send in "Hamein Aazma" as a collaborative effort, under the name of Entity Paradigm. It was during this time that Entity Paradigm (EP) officially came into existence, with Fawad Khan as the band's lead vocals. Entity Paradigm's debut album, Irtiqa, released in October 2003 and received wide critical appreciation, especially the popular romantic track Rahguzar. On 9 January 2007, the band disbanded due to various band members pursuing different projects. The band briefly reunited in 2010 to perform Bolo Bolo in the third season of the popular TV music show Coke Studio. In the same year, the band also released their patriotic single Shor Macha, written by Khan, Ahmed and Salman, and recorded at The Albert Studios.
Khan left the band in 2012 to focus on his acting career. Apart from his rock musical career with his band Entity Paradigm, Khan has done an Original Sound Track for Geo TV serial Satrangi in 2008, in which he acted also. Khan has also given background score for the telefilm Behadd along with Hasil Qureshi.
Appearing strikingly good-looking in his teens, he began modeling in his teens. Khan has occasionally walked the ramp for leading fashion designers of Pakistan. Talking about the modelling, Khan stated that he shies away from modelling and has only appeared in fashion shows as showstopper for his friends. Khan's appearances on ramp include walk for Munib Nawaz in 2010, Umar Sayeed in 2012, and for Republic by Omar Farooq in 2015. Recently, Khan has made brand ambassador of the Indian brand Giovanni.
Writing and Production
Khan is known for regularly improvising the scenes in his TV shows. He has expressed his interest in going behind the camera for writing and direction in future. To fulfill his desire, he co-wrote the screenplay of his Telefilm Armaan (2013 film) with Vasay Chaudhry and director of the movie Anjum Shahzad. Screenplay of the telefilm received positive reviews.. He also wrote the lyrics for few songs such as Rahguzar during his association with Entity Paradigm 
He is often credited with re-introducing the subtle romance to Pakistani television screens with his shows. According to Firstpost "His old-world mannerisms, rugged looks and the way he slips Urdu into his English all come together to make Khan seem distinct in a very charming way from the big, flashy world of Bollywood". He has been particularly applauded for possessing the art of speaking with eyes both in Pakistani and Indian media. Maliha Rahman of DAWN wrote Fawad Khan has eyes that can go from guarded to piercing in the blink of a moment. He just as easily switches from rock star to romantic hero to anti-hero.
Khan's show Zindagi Gulzar Hai received unprecedented success in India for a television show in such short span. Khan was praised for his natural performance and good looks. His popularity created a mass swooning and collective hysteria amongst the female audience. A term "Fawad Fever" started circulating on social media; denoting his popularity. An Indian daily reported "Fawad Afzal Khan became a massive hit among girls since the first look hit the telly world. His charisma completely wooed the audience and they looked forward to the show"  His movies and his performances are acknowledged by Indian and Pakistani media. 
Khan regularly participates in the charity and social causes in Pakistan and internationally. His most prominent association with charities include Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Islamic Relief. He dedicated his debut Bollywood movie Khoobsurat to the cancer patients of SKMCH&RC and routinely participates in the fundraising campaigns by the institution. Khan took forward his association with the SKMCH by appearing in its telethon fundraising campaign which was telecast on ARY Digital Network in January and February 2015. In 2013, 2014 & 2015 Khan visited the UK and USA for participating in charity dinner galas and concerts organized by the various charities.
In 2012, Khan was appointed as a brand ambassador of the WWF Earth Hour campaign. Commenting on his role, he shared that it was an honor to be associated with the cause and he hoped he would be able to convince people to adopt a safer strategy for energy conservation in future.
Khan frequently appears in Print and electronic advertisements of the most popular fashion and lifestyle brands.
|Giovani Italian Cut||2015|||
|Warid Pakistan mobile network||2015||Brand Ambassador for 4G and LTE services |
|Samsung Galaxy smart phone||2015||S6/Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime; a selfie phone |
|Republic by Omar Farooq ||2014-2015||Khan appeared as showstopper in Lahore Fashion Week for the designer |
|Clear Unilever Anti-dandruff Shampoo||2013–present as of 2015||Appeared in a TVC alongside Ileana D'Cruz|
|Pepsi||2008 and in 2015||Alongside Annie Khalid |
|Fair and lovely Unilever||2014||Men's fairness cream |
|LUX||2014–present||Alongside Mahira Khan |
|Aquafina||2012||Alongside Mahira Khan |
|Servis Shoes Footwear||2012–2014||Shoes for everyone |
|QMobile||2012-2013||Noir Model |
|Olpers milk||2007–2014||Ramadan Ad on TV almost every year |
|Tarang Engro Corporation||2013||Alongside Sonya Jehan |
|Telenor||2012||Talkshawk package of the brand |
|Sprite (soft drink)||2011||Sprite Zero Ad |
|Levi's Pakistan||2010||Photoshoot for Fall-Winter Collection |
|Mobilink||2008||Alongside Wasim Akram, Bol Ke Lab Azaad Hain Pyare |
|2007||Khuda Kay Liye||Sarmad Hussain Khan||Lux Style Award for Best Actor |
|2014||Khoobsurat||Prince Vikram Singh Rathore||Filmfare Award for Best Debut |
|2016||Ho Mann Jahaan||Cameo|||
|2016||Kapoor & Sons||Rahul Kapoor||Post-Production|
|2016||Ae Dil Hai Mushkil||TBA||Filming |
|2016||Albela Rahi||Alamgir||Officially Announced|
|2017||Maula Jatt 2||Maula Jatt||Pre production|
|2001||Jutt and Bond||Bond G Kaboom ||TV Debut |
|2005-8||Rubber Band (TV Series)||Himself||Cameo appearance in a parody song of Strings Zinda Hoon |
|2008||Dil De Ke Jayengy||Arsalan |
|2009||Jeevan Ki Rahon Mein ||Adil|
|2010||Aaj Kuch Na Kaho ||Rehan|
|2010||Daastan||Hassan ||Nominated for Lux Style Award for Best Television Actor - Satellite|
|2011||Akbari Asghari||Asghar |
|2011-12||Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan ||Mujtaba|
|2011-12||Humsafar ||Ashar Hussain||Lux Style Award for Best Television Actor - Satellite|
|2012||Ashk ||Rohail Hayat|
|2012-13||Zindagi Gulzar Hai||Zaroon Junaid||Lux Style Award for Best Television Actor - Satellite|
|2013||Numm||Wali Bakht Khan|
|2009||Kal||Zaheer||Independence Day special Telefilm, aired on Geo TV |
|2013||Behadd ||Jamal Ahmed|
|2013||Armaan||Armaan||Nominated-Tarang Housefull Award for Best Actor|
|Morning/Chat Shows Appearances|
|2007||Nadia Khan Show||Himself||For the promotion of debut film Khuda Kay Liye in Pakistan Film Industry|
|2010||Coke Studio (Pakistan)||Himself||Special Appearance with Entity Paradigm |
|2011||Jago Pakistan Jago||Himself||Launch of drama serial Humsafar|
|2012||Special Transmission on Hum TV||Himself||For celebrating the success of blockbuster drama serial Humsafar|
|2012||Zong Sab Keh Do||Himself||Tribute to mega hit serial Humsafar|
|2013||Ariel Maa||Himself||A talk show about giving tributes to mothers|
|2013||Jago Pakistan Jago||Himself||Launch of drama serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai|
|2013||Special Transmission on Hum TV||Himself||For celebrating the success of hit serial Zindagi Gulzar Hai|
|2013||TUC The Lighter Side of Life||Himself||Interview|
|2014||Tonite with HSY||Himself||Interview with Mahira Khan|
Awards and nominations
|Year||Film / Serial||Award||Category||Result|
|2008||Khuda Kay Liye||Lux Style Awards||Best Film Actor||Won|
|2011||Daastan||Best Television Actor-Satellite||Nominated|
|Pakistan Media Awards||Besr Actor-Satellite||Won|
|2013||Humsafar||Hum Awards||Best On-Screen Couple with Mahira Khan||Won|
|Hum Honorary Phenomenal Serial Award||Won|
|Pakistan Media Awards||Best Actor-Satellite||Nominated|
|Lux Style Awards||Best Television Actor-Satellite||Won|
|Armaan||Tarang Housefull Awards||Best Actor||Nominated|
|Best Couple with Aamina Sheikh||Won|
|2014||Zindagi Gulzar Hai||Pakistan Media Awards||Best Actor-Satellite||Nominated|
|Hum Awards||Best Actor-Jury|
|Best Onscreen Couple with Sanam Saeed-Jury|
|Best Onscreen Couple Popular with Sanam Saeed-Popular|
|Lux Style Awards||Best Television Actor-Satellite|
|Khoobsurat||Masala Awards||Best Bollywood Debut|
|2015||Filmfare Award||Best Male Debut|
|Hum Awards||International Icon Of The Year|
|International Indian Film Academy Awards||Star Debut of the Year – Male||Nominated|
|Kara Film Festival||KWIFF Award for Best Male Debut International||Won|
Other honours and recognitions
- Sep 2014: He became the first ever Pakistani to be featured on the cover of Indian Magazine Filmfare.
- Nov 2014: Became 5th Most Popular Actor of the month by Times Celebex 
- Dec 2014: He was ranked as 37th Most Popular Bollywood celebrities of 2014 by MensXp 
- Nov 2014: Won Fresh Face of the Year at Hello (magazine) Hall Of Fame Awards 
- Dec 2014: He was ranked at 7th in The World's Sexiest Asian Men of 2014 by The Eastern Eye Weekly 
- April 2015: Ranked as the 3rd Most Desirable Men of 2014 by Times of India 
- April 2015: Voted as the Best Male Debut at IBNLive Movie Awards.
- July 2015: Named as The Most Beautiful Man of the year at Vogue Beauty Awards 
- Dec 2015: Ranked at 4th in The World's Sexiest Asian Men of 2015 by The Eastern Eye Weekly 
- "Fawad Khan breaks records in Pakistan, Khoobsurat collects Rs. 3 crore". Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- Gupta, Priya (2 August 2014). "Fawad Khan: I cannot imagine my life without my wife". Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Akbar, Ali (11 November 2015). "I will invite Shah Rukh Khan to visit his hometown Peshawar: Fawad Khan". Dawn. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
I wish I could speak Pashto," he shared with Dawn News. "I am unfortunately one of the non-Pushto speaking Pathans. I am a Pathan, but have been living in Lahore.
- "Sonam Kapoor: If I love someone unconditionally, it’s Fawad Khan!". Bollywood Life. 4 March 2015. Retrieved 13 November 2015.
While talking to a glossy, Sonam said, "We loved working with him. He’s all heart and he’s a thorough Punju. He even speaks with a Punjabi accent
- "Fawad Khan: I cannot imagine my life without my wife". The Times of India. 2 August 2014. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "Fawad Afzal Khan – Complete Biography of Chocolaty Hero". MagMediaNews. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "Fawad Afzal Khan Biography". TV.com. Retrieved 25 September 2014.
- "From ‘Zaroon’ to ‘Vikram Singh Rathore’, here’s all you wanted to know about Fawad Afzal Khan". The Indian Express. 19 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Who is Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Khoobsurat’ co-star Fawad Afzal Khan?". Daily Times. 19 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- Roy, Priyanka (6 August 2014). "Fawad the Charmer". Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Mr. and Mrs. Fawad Khan celebrate a decade of marital bliss
- "Fawad Khan launches new clothing line". The Express Tribune. 1 August 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Fawad Khan to launch clothing line". 24 July 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "SILK by Fawad Khan at Latelier". The Express Tribune. 19 August 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- Rakshit, Nayandeep (3 September 2014). "Fawad Khan is diabetic!". Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "Rock star Romeo". Dawn. 8 January 2012. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- Singh, Harneet (24 August 2014). "I do things only if my heart is in it: Fawad Khan". Indianexpress. Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Bhasin, Shivani (17 September 2014). "Meet Prince charming Fawad Khan: Pak's rockstar and a Bollywood debutant". Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- Hasan, Taneeya (24 September 2011). "Dastaan: History on TV". Tribune. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Kumar, Anuj (18 September 2014). "The dude next door". Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- "12th LUX Style Awards: Pakistan entertainment industry's big night". The Express Tribune. 4 July 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "‘Reel life’ couples: Let’s talk love". The Express Tribune. 13 February 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "ashk"-a-star-studded-disappointment ""Ashk":A star-studded disappointment". The Express Tribune. 1 August 2012. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- Mankani, Mahjabeen (5 December 2014). "Winners announced for 2014 Lux style Awards". Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Hum Awards honours prominent names in entertainment, fashion". Dawn. 31 March 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Zindagi Gulzar Hai: cross-border love on screen". Hindustan Times. 7 June 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Zindagi Gulzar Hai: Pakistani drama serials win hearts in India". Dawn. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- Khan, Ujala Ali. "In conversation with the stars of Khoobsurat". www.thenational.ae. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "The new Khan gets casual about Bollywood". The Express Tribune. 31 August 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "Bollywood embraces the new Khan". The Express Tribune. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- "'Khoobsurat' review: Fawad, Sonam's fairytale love story Bollywood style!". Zee News. 24 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Fawad Khan is new 'eyecandy' who can act: Ayushmann". India TV. 21 September 2014. Retrieved 26 September 2014.
- "Positive word-of-mouth makes 'Khoobsurat' a hit - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2014-09-27. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Khoobsurat Heads Towards Happy Ending Due to Positive Word Of Mouth - NDTV Movies". Movies.ndtv.com. 2014-09-27. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Fawad Khan all set to romance with Aishwarya in Karan Johar’s upcoming Ae Dil Hai Mushkil". Daily Pakistan Global. 2015.
- "Entity Paradigm". Planet Radio City. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "#ThrowbackThursday: Fawad Khan with his former co-stars". The Express Tribune. 3 September 2014. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- Haider, Zubair (April 2003). "Entity Paradigm". The News International. Retrieved 14 May 2009.
- "Special Extended Interview With Entity Paradigm - Karachi Underground". Retrieved 14 May 2009.
- "EP - the end of the road". Jang.com. Retrieved 11 August 2012.
- Khan, Sher. "Entity Paradigm: Fawad and Waqar bow out". Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Tv Ka Phela Radio Show - Season 2 - Episode 19 - 7th September 2014". YouTube. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Music takes center stage at PFDC Fashion Week". Koolmuzone.pk. 2010-02-21. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "PTV Global Official Website". Global.ptv.com.pk. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "pfdc l’oreal bridal fashion week: mahira khan & fawad for umar sayeed |". Pink255.com. 2011-12-26. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
-  Archived 26 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- "A handsome Fawad Khan walks the ramp". Pinkvilla. 2015-07-14. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- z, S. "Tarang Housefull Armaan review". Desirantandraves.com. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- "BandbajaÂ® - Interviews - Zulfiqar J Khan of EP". Web.archive.org. 2003-10-10. Archived from the original on 2003-10-10. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Rahman, Maliha (8 January 2012). "Rock star Romeo". Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- Pillai, Jitesh. "Neighbor's evy". Filmare. Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- Singh, Sohani. "Why the Fawad fever refuses to die down". www.dailyo.com. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- Mishra, Rashmi (16 July 2014). "Zindagi Gulzar Hai; Top 7 reasons why this Pakistani serial is a big hit". Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- De, Shobhaa. "Pakistan's Fawad Khan: India's Heartthrob". Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- Purie, Koel. "Movie Review; Khoobsurat". Retrieved 9 January 2015.
- Koimoi.com team. "Salman Khan Tops Most Searched Actors On Google 2014, SRK Stands 2nd". Koimoi. Retrieved 11 January 2005.
- agencies. "Ali Zafar, Fawad Khan in Sexiest Asian Men list topped by Hrithik Roshan". Retrieved January 11, 2015.
- Desk, News. "Fawad Khan fifth most popular actor in Bollywood". Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- Poll. "Best of Bollywood Debutant 2014". Filmibeat. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- Mukherjee, Nikita. "51 Most Popular Bollywood Celebrities Of 2014". Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Islamic Relief - Fundraising Dinner (Los Angeles) Featuring Film Actor Fawad Khan". YouTube. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Editorial. "SOS Children's Carnival 2014". SOS. Retrieved January 12, 2014.
- Energyconservation, info. "Fawad Khan at Press on Earth Hour on March 31". Retrieved 8 January 2015.
- Media, advertising. "Fawad Khan Dances to Warid MiFi Tunes in Latest Ad". April 16, 2015.
- Release, Press. "Fawad Khan, Farhad Humayun and Josh rock Lahore!". Retrieved April 2015.
- "Recharged, rejuvenated and ready to roll | TNS - The News on Sunday". Tns.thenews.com.pk. 2014-08-10. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Desk, entertainment. "Fawad Khan walks the ramp at Lahore Fashion Week 2015". Retrieved April 2015.
- desk, entertainment. "Not Virat Kholi now Fawad Khan grooves with Ileana D’Cruz (view pics)". IndiaTV. Retrieved April 2015.
- "Fawad Khan pepsi twist ad". Retrieved April 2015.
- Ali, Muhammad (2015-06-07). "Beat The Heat With Pepsi - Refreshment Ad Campaign Ft. Fawad Khan Pictures & Videos". Pakistaniyan. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Prashar, Chandni. "Fawad Khan, the Pakistani Prince Charming". Retrieved April 2015.
- Ahsan, Zohaib. "Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan Featured in Aquafina’s Latest TVC". Retrieved April 2015.
- Perry, Christina. "Olpers Ramadan Ad 2014 ft. Fawad Khan". Retrieved April 16, 2015.
- Mypedia. "Tarang TVC. Fawad Khan and Sonya Jehan". Retrieved April 2015.
- advertisement. "Fawad Khan Becomes the New Brand Ambassador for Telenor TalkShawk". April 2015.
- "Fawad Khan". Showbiz Profile. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Fawad Khan's Photoshoot For Levi's Pakistan - Pictures". Newonlinestyle.com. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Imtiaz, Saba. "Say shava shava mahiya! The Bollywood dance brigade… in Pakistan". Retrieved April 2015.
- desk, web. "Who is Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Khoobsurat’ co-star Fawad Afzal Khan?". Retrieved April 2015.
- desk, entertainment. "Fawad Khan wins Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut". Retrieved April 2015.
- Desk, entertainment. "Fans rejoice: Fawad Khan set to star in K-Jo's 'Kapoor and Sons'". Retrieved April 2015.
- "Fog Catcher Films announced Albela Rahi". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-02-05.
- "Fawad Afzal Khan - Heartthrob of Pakistan: Filmography". www.fawadafzalkhan.com. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- Ansari, Hassan. "Fawad Khan: From being shy to flying high". Retrieved April 2015.
- "Fawad Khan: 15 Things You Didn't Know About". Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- Gera, Sonal. "Happy Birthday Fawad Khan: the khoobsurat prince turns 33". Retrieved April 2015.
- IMDB. "Satrangi". IMDB.
- Neera. "Current heartthrob Fawad Khan to return on Zindagi with Humsafar". Retrieved April 2015.
- "Telefilm: Three`s a crowd". Retrieved April 2015.
- Lakhani, Somya. "Fawad Khan’s Pakistani show ‘Waqt Ne Kiya Kya Haseen Sitam’ is a partition love story". Retrieved April 2015.
- "LUX Style Awards announce Nominations for Television, Music and Fashion | Fashion Central Blog". Fashioncentral.pk. 2011-07-13. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Review, Friday. "The dude next door". Retrieved April 2015.
- Khalid, Yasmeen (2013-07-29). "Winners of the Lux Style Awards 2013". DESIblitz. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- Ahmed, Hareem. ""Ashk": A star studded disappointment". Retrieved April 2015.
- "13th Lux Style awards: And the winners are... - Pakistan". Dawn.Com. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Kal Fawad khan and saba qamar telefilm". Retrieved April 2015.
- TNN. "Fawad Khan's Behadd back by popular demand". Retrieved April 2015.
- "Chocolate hero’s Armaan has big plans for small screen". The Express Tribune. 8 March 2013. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
- Parande, Shweta. "Watch Zindagi Gulzar Hai star Fawad Afzal Khan sing for Coke Studio Pakistan!". Retrieved April 2015.
- "Fawad Khan bags the fresh face of 2014 award in Mumbai | ARY NEWS". Arynews.tv. 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Hrithik Roshan Beats Kushal Tandon to Win 'World's Sexiest Asian Man 2014' Title; Shah Rukh Khan Fails to Enter Top 10". Ibtimes.co.in. 2014-12-11. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Fawad Khan beats Ranbir Kapoor in Times 50 Most Desirable Men of 2014 - The Express Tribune". Tribune.com.pk. 2015-04-28. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Irresistible Fawad Khan Is Mr. Grey In Dior Suit At Vogue Beauty Awards 2015". Boldsky. 2015-07-23. Retrieved 2015-07-27.
- "Sexiest Asian Men In The World: Zayn Malik tops the list, Hrithik Roshan, Barun Sobti in top 10". Ibtimes.co.in. 2015-12-16. Retrieved 2015-12-17.