Friends Creek Township, Macon County, Illinois
|Friends Creek Township|
Location in Macon County
Macon County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||49.3 sq mi (128 km2)|
|• Land||49.29 sq mi (127.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.02%|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,393|
|• Density||29.4/sq mi (11.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Cities and towns
- Creek Township, DeWitt County (north)
- Nixon Township, DeWitt County (north)
- Goose Creek Township, Piatt County (northeast)
- Willow Branch Township, Piatt County (east and southeast)
- Whitmore Township (south)
- Hickory Point Township (southwest)
- Maroa Township (west)
- Texas Township, DeWitt County (northwest)
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 49.3 square miles (128 km2), of which 49.29 square miles (127.7 km2) (or 99.98%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.02%) is water.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Macon County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|