|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||4 September 1970|
|Political party||Alliance 90/The Greens|
|European Green Party|
|Alma mater||Paris-Sorbonne University|
Wayne State University
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich
Henrike Hahn (born 4 September 1970) is a German politician who has been a Member of the European Parliament since July 2019. She is a member of Alliance 90/The Greens (German: Bündnis 90/Die Grünen or Grüne) at national level, and sits with the Group of the Greens/European Free Alliance in the European Parliament.
For many years, Hahn worked as a consultant for technology-oriented companies, with a focus on strategy consulting, market research, and competitive analysis in Paris and Munich. From 2010 to 2015, she worked for a member of the Bavarian State Parliament. In 2017, she worked as research associate at the German Bundestag. She also worked as a researcher on Europe and Transatlantic relations at the Centre for Applied Policy Research (CAP) at Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (LMU); as visiting researcher at the American Institute for Contemporary German Studies (AICGS); and in the research team on European integration at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP).
Hahn has been an active member the Bavarian Greens since 2012, having also served as the spokeswoman for the state working group for economy and finance. She has worked as an assessor for the Bavarian Greens, and has been a member of the national executive committee of Alliance 90/The Greens since October 2017. She previously ran for election to the European Parliament in 2014.
Since the 2019 European elections, Hahn has been a Member of the European Parliament. She has since been serving on the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy. In addition to her committee assignments, she is part of the Parliament’s delegations for relations with China and the United States.
- "Home | Henrike HAHN | MEPs | European Parliament". www.europarl.europa.eu. Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- Hahn, Henrike. "Henrike Hahn | Europa-Spitzenkandidatin - Grüne Bayern". Henrike Hahn (in German). Retrieved 2019-07-30.
- Henrike Hahn European Parliament.
- Hahn, Henrike. "Henrike Hahn | Europa-Spitzenkandidatin - Grüne Bayern". Henrike Hahn (in German). Retrieved 2019-07-27.
- Germany, Abendzeitung. "Europawahl 2019: Interview mit der bayerischen Grünen-Kandidatin Henrike Hahn". www.abendzeitung-muenchen.de (in German). Retrieved 2019-07-30.