|Member of the European Parliament|
|Born||July 25, 1989|
Hamburg, West Germany
|Political party|| German:|
Free Democratic Party
Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
Early life and career
Hahn grew up in Schleswig-Holstein. She studied history and cultural studies at the University of Giessen and, on a scholarship of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation, media studies at the Humboldt University of Berlin.
Memmber of the European Parliament, 2019–present
Hahn has been a Member of the European Parliament since the 2019 European elections. She has since been serving on the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection. In 2020, she also joined the Special Committee on Artificial Intelligence in a Digital Age.
In addition to her committee assignments, Hahn is part of the Parliament's delegation for relations with the countries of Southeast Asia and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). She is also a member of the Spinelli Group, the European Parliament Intergroup on LGBT Rights and the European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
Role in national politics
In the negotiations to form a so-called traffic light coalition of the Social Democratic Party (SPD), the Green Party and the FDP following the 2021 federal elections, Hahn was part of her party's delegation in the working group on homeland security, civil rights and consumer protection, co-chaired by Christine Lambrecht, Konstantin von Notz and Wolfgang Kubicki.
- "Alle Gewählte in alphabetischer Reihenfolge". Der Bundeswahlleiter (in German). Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- Members of the Special Committee on Artificial Intelligence in a Digital Age European Parliament, press release of July 9, 2020.
- Svenja Hahn European Parliament.
- Board & Members Spinelli Group.
- Members European Parliament Intergroup on LGBTI Rights.
- Members 2019-2024 European Parliament Intergroup on Seas, Rivers, Islands and Coastal Areas.
- "https://www.liberalforum.eu/press-release-the-european-liberals-send-a-strong-message-of-unity-from-rome/". European Liberal Forum. 28 September 2020. Retrieved 26 January 2021. External link in
- Ampel-Koalition: Das sind die Verhandlungsteams von SPD, Grünen und FDP Deutschlandfunk, October 27, 2021.