Kudafaree (Noonu Atoll)
|Geographic atoll||Miladhummadulhu Atoll|
|Administrative atoll||Southern Miladhunmadulu|
|Distance to Malé||188.87 km (117.36 mi)|
|• Length||0.680 km (0.423 mi)|
|• Width||0.430 km (0.267 mi)|
|• Total||453 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
Postal Code 04040, Maldives
"The 'Integrated Multi-Tropical Aquaculture Project' was envisaged to initiate a community-led cause to revive coral reefs. Being from a small island such as Kudafari, we see the effects of climate change every day. But despite the odds, the project made me believe in a future that we all can achieve." 
|2006-2014: Census populations|
Kudafaree has a school.
Smart School Programme
As part of the government’s programme to improve the standard of education in the country, President Mohamed Nasheed launched the smart school programme. Kudafari School was inaugurated as the first Smart School under the programme.
Smart schools make use of information and communication technology and multimedia resources in the classrooms, in order to cater to the needs of all the students of different academic levels.
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 33. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- UNDP. "Make My Island" (PDF): 23.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Maldives population". maldivesfinest.com. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- Ellis, Royston (2008). Maldives. Bradt Travel Guides. ISBN 9781841622668.
- "Slots Allocation Sheet" (PDF). Department of Higher Education. July 2018. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "The President's Office - President Nasheed Launches Smart School Programme in Kudafari School". www.presidencymaldives.gov.mv. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
|This Maldives location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|