Naivaadhoo (Haa Dhaalu Atoll)
|Geographic atoll||Thiladhummathi Atoll|
|Administrative atoll||Haa Dhaalu Atoll|
|Distance to Malé||291.48 km (181.12 mi)|
|• Length||1.000 km (0.621 mi)|
|• Width||0.350 km (0.217 mi)|
|• Total||417 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
|2006-2014: Census populations|
There are two schools in Naivaadhoo. One government schools “Naivaadhoo School” which provides education from grade 1 to 10 and one pre-school. And there is a pre-school which is owned and run by the public and backed by Naivaadhoo isdharivarunge jamiyya which provides education for Lower and Upper Kindergarten.
Other government buildings in Naivaadhoo
- Naivaadhoo council edhaaraa
- Naivaadhoo Mejistrat Court
- Naivaadhoo Health Post
Clubs and NGOs in Naivaadhoo
There are four clubs and two NGOs operating in Naivaadhoo. They are:
- Trainers Sports Club
- Naivaadhoo Zuvaanunge jamiyya
- Naivaadhoo Isdharivaruoge jamiyya
Holhuashi in Naivaadhoo
Holhuashi are social meeting places.
- Ban'dharu hiyaa
- Mdp holhu ashi
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 33. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 9 August 2018.
|This Maldives location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|