|Geographic atoll||Rasdhukuramathi Atoll|
|Administrative atoll||Alif Alif Atoll|
|Distance to Malé||58.26 km (36.20 mi)|
|• Length||0.575 km (0.357 mi)|
|• Width||0.400 km (0.249 mi)|
|• Total||1,067 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
The island is 58.26 km (36 mi; 31 nmi) west of the country's capital, Malé. It is the only inhabited island of a small natural atoll known as Rasdhoo, Rasdu or Ross Atoll located a few miles off NE Ari Atoll.
|2006-2014: Census populations|
As of September 2016, Rasdhoo has sixteen guesthouses.
The island can be reached by ferry thrice a week from Malé or by daily speedboats from Malé amd Rashdoo.
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 34. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- Divehi Tārīkhah Au Alikameh. Divehi Bahāi Tārikhah Khidmaiykurā Qaumī Markazu. Reprint 1958 edn. Malé 1990.
- Divehiraajjege Jōgrafīge Vanavaru. Muhammadu Ibrahim Lutfee. G.Sōsanī.
- Xavier Romero-Frias, The Maldive Islanders, A Study of the Popular Culture of an Ancient Ocean Kingdom. Barcelona 1999.
- Wells, Susan M. Coral Reefs of the World. 2: Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Gulf. Nairobi, Kenya: UNEP. pp. 202–3. ISBN 2-88032-944-2. OCLC 681206147.
|This Maldives location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|