Muli, Meemu Atoll
|Administrative atoll||Meemu Atoll|
|Distance to Malé||138.83 km (86.26 mi)|
|• Length||1.525 km (0.948 mi)|
|• Width||0.600 km (0.373 mi)|
|• Total||860 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
The island is 138.83 km (86 mi; 75 nmi) south of the country's capital, Malé. The land area of the island was described as being 37.4 ha (92 acres) in 2018. However, in 2017, a land reclamation scheme was completed, which increased the land area by 40 ha (99 acres), but which may not be reflected by the latter-dated figure.
|2006-2014: Census populations|
Muli has a pharmacy. Has Regional Hospital with specialist like Gynecologist, Peadiatrician, General Surgeon, Aneasthetist and General Medical officers, Dental officer, Physical Therapist . Other facilities like X-ray, Laboratory services also available .Mulee Physical Therapy department is one of best in Maldives, patients are visiting from near by Island and from other Atoll too take a good therapy from here.
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 35. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the post-tsunami reconstruction of Vilafushi Island in Thaa Atoll" (PDF). EDC. October 2005. p. 9. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 July 2006.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "Table 1.5 : Population, land area, population density and distance to Male' and atoll capitals, by locality" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Evosun Completes Maldives Land Reclamation Scheme". Dredging Today. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- "Panel of Medical Centers" (PDF). Allied Insurance Company. Retrieved 16 August 2018.
|This Maldives location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|