Mundoo (Laamu Atoll)
|Administrative atoll||Laamu Atoll|
|Distance to Malé||239.17 km (148.61 mi)|
|• Length||1.420 km (0.882 mi)|
|• Width||0.220 km (0.137 mi)|
|• Total||236 (including foreigners)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:00 (MST)|
Nothing noteworthy was found at this site. The stupa had been much vandalized and was merely a low mound of rubble and sand. Almost all carved porites stones had been removed. Few traces of railings or steps remained.
A report was published in Bell's monograph.
|2006-2014: Census populations|
- "Table PP5: Resident Population by sex, nationality and locality (administrative islands), 2014" (PDF). Population and Households Census 2014. National Bureau of Statistics. p. 35. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Coordinate Distance Calculator". Boulter.com. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Table 3.3: Total Maldivian Population by Islands" (PDF). National Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- Bell, H.C.P. The Maldive islands. Monograph on the History, Archaeology and Epigraphy. Reprint 1940 edn. Malé 1986.
- Romero-Frias, Xavier. The Maldive Islanders, A Study of the Popular Culture of an Ancient Ocean Kingdom. Barcelona 1999.
|This Maldives location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|