|Meinong District |
Meinong District in Kaohsiung City
|Population (January 2016)|
|Website||Official Website (Chinese)|
Meinong District (WG: Meinung, Hakka: 瀰濃 Mî-nùng, Chinese: 美濃區; pinyin: Měinóng Qū) is a Hakka district in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Meinong is one of the four districts in Kaoshiung that is the central focus of Hakka cultural development. In March 2012, it was named one of the "Top 10 Small Tourist Towns" by the Tourism Bureau.
- Chung Li-he Museum
- God of Earth
- Guangshan Temple
- Jhaoyuan Buddhist Temple
- Jhong Lihe Memorial Institute and Footpath of Taiwanese Literature
- Lin Chun-yu Gatehouse
- Literature Pavilion
- Meinong Cultural and Creative Center
- Meinong East Gate Tower
- Meinong Folk Village
- Meinong Hakka Culture Museum
- Mount Jian
- Mount Ling
- Mount Yueguang
- Shuangsi Tropical Viviparous Forest
- Siajhuang Bridge
- Tobacco Towers
- Tseng Wen-chung Fine Arts Museum
- Word-worshipping Paper Incinerator
- Yellow Butterfly Valley
- Yong-an Old Street
- Yuan Siang Yuan Paper Umbrella Culture Village
- Zhongzheng Lake
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meinong District, Kaohsiung.|
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- Wong, Maggie Hiufu (30 Mar 2012). "Taiwan names its 10 top small tourist towns". CNN Go. Retrieved 2012-03-31.
- Crook, Steven (2006-11-09). "The tobacco sheds of Meinong". China Post. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- Fang, Rita (2002-12-04). "Challenges of globalization confront secluded town". Taiwan Journal. Retrieved 2008-09-24.,
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Administrative Districts". 高雄市政府. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.