Norwood Park Township, Cook County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Norwood Park Township, Illinois)
|Norwood Park Township|
Location in Cook County
Cook County's location in Illinois
|• Total||3.67 sq mi (9.51 km2)|
|• Land||3.67 sq mi (9.51 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||650 ft (198 m)|
|• Density||7,186/sq mi (2,774.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60068, 60631, 60656, 60706|
|GNIS feature ID||0429467|
According to the United States Census Bureau, Norwood Park Township covers an area of 3.67 square miles (9.5 km2).
Zip code is 60631
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Acacia Park and Westlawn Jewish.
- Illinois's 5th congressional district
- Illinois's 9th congressional district
- State House District 19
- State House District 20
- State House District 65
- State Senate District 10
- State Senate District 33
- "Norwood Park Township, Cook County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Norwood Park township, Cook County, Illinois". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 21, 2013.