|Original author(s)||Isaac Z. Schlueter|
|Developer(s)||Rebecca Turner, Kat Marchán, others|
|Initial release||January 12, 2010|
4.6.1 / 21 April 2017
5.0.0 / 26 May 2017
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
- "Earliest releases of npm". GitHub. Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "npm/CHANGELOG.md at latest". GitHub. 2017-04-21. Archived from the original on 2017-04-21. Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- "npm/CHANGELOG.md at latest". GitHub. 2017-05-26. Archived from the original on 2017-05-26. Retrieved 2017-05-31.
- Dierx, Peter (30 March 2016). "A Beginner's Guide to npm — the Node Package Manager". sitepoint. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Ampersand.js. "Ampersand.js - Learn". ampersandjs.com. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Ojamaa, Andres; Duuna, Karl (2012). "Assessing the Security of Node.js Platform". IEEE Xplore. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Kennedy, Hugh; DeVay, Paul. "Understanding npm". Nsight. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- "npm Code of Conduct: acceptable package content". Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "kik, left-pad, and npm". Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "changes to unpublish policy". Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- Ellingwood, Justin. "How To Use npm to Manage Node.js Packages on a Linux Server". DigitalOcean. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "npm-install". docs.npmjs. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "semver". docs.npmjs. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "npm-version". docs.npm. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Hello, Yarn!". The npm Blog. 11 October 2016. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Katz, Yehuda (11 October 2016). "Why I'm working on Yarn". Retrieved 17 December 2016.