Proposed nuclear power stations in the United Kingdom
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Bradwell B||Essex||2.3 GW||CGN and EDF||Hualong One||||Target commercial operation date about 2030|
|Hinkley Point C||Somerset||3.2 GW||EDF||EPR|||
|Moorside||Cumbria||~3 GW||NuGeneration||-||||8 November 2018 Toshiba announced withdrawal from the development|
|Oldbury||Gloucestershire||2.7 GW||Horizon Nuclear Power||ABWR||||Shelved in January 2019|
|Sizewell C||Suffolk||3.2 GW||EDF and CGN||EPR|||
|Wylfa Newydd||Anglesey||3.0 GW||Horizon Nuclear Power||ABWR||||Shelved in January 2019|
- Vaughan, Adam. "UK takes £5bn stake in Welsh nuclear power station in policy U-turn". The Guardian. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "China General Nuclear ready to ramp up UK ambitions". World Nuclear News. 6 December 2018. Retrieved 10 December 2018.
- "Toshiba Nugen Liquidation Announcement" (PDF). Toshiba Corporation. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- Vaughan, Adam (17 January 2019). "Hitachi scraps £16bn nuclear power station in Wales". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 January 2019.
- "Nuclear power: Eight sites identified for future plants". BBC. Retrieved 6 June 2018.
|This article about nuclear power and nuclear reactors for power generation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|