|Headquarters||Kodiak, Alaska, USA|
The airline was established in the spring of 2003 with a single Cessna 207. Currently, the airline operates a fleet consisting of a Cessna 185 Floatplane, and Cessna 206 and Cessna 207, Piper Lance, Britten Norman Islanders operating schedules to multiple villages on Kodiak Island.
- Akhiok (AKK) - Akhiok Airport
- Kodiak (ADQ) - Kodiak Airport (hub)
- Old Harbor (OLH) - Old Harbor Airport
- Ouzinkie (KOZ) - Ouzinkie Airport
- Port Lions (ORI) - Port Lions Airport
Servant Air also offers unscheduled passenger service to:
- On January 6, 2008, Servant Air Flight 109 crashed just short of Kodiak Airport shortly after take off, en route to Homer, Alaska. Of the 9 passengers and the pilot aboard the Piper Navajo Chieftain, there were 4 survivors.