17488 Tirupati bound Tirumala Express at Visakhapatnam Railway Station
|First service||5 April 1970|
|Current operator(s)||South Central Railway, Indian Railways|
|Distance travelled||736 km (457 mi)|
|Average journey time||15 hours 05 min|
2 Three tier AC
2 Two tier AC
|Seating arrangements||Indian Rail standard|
|Catering facilities||Paid Food Service|
|Observation facilities||Large windows in all carriages|
|Baggage facilities||Below the seats|
|Operating speed||48 km/h|
Tirumala Express is popular train that shuttles between Visakhapatnam and Tirupati Main. It Halts at 31 stations namely Gudur, Nellore, Ongole, Tenali, Vijayawada, Nuzvid, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Samalkot, Annavaram, Tuni, Anakapalle and Duvvada.
Train No.17487 starts from Tirupati at 08:30 PM and reaches Visakhapatnam at 11:30 AM the next day. Train No.17488 leaves Visakhapatnam at 02:00 PM and reach back to Tirupati at 05:20 AM next day. It is classified as an Express train in the Indian Railways classification list. It has 24 coaches including 2 luggage and 4 unreserved (*number of coaches may vary). There is a sleeper, second class, and tiers two and three.
- Catering facilities have paid food service.
- Sleeping arrangements are included.
- Seating arrangements can be booked in advance except for unreserved coaches.
- "17487/Tirumala Express - Tirupati Main/TPTY to Visakhapatnam/VSKP - India Rail Info". indiarailinfo.com. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- "Welcome to Indian Railway Passenger reservation Enquiry". indianrail.gov.in. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- http://runningstatus.in/. "Tirumala Express/17487 Live Running Train Status". runningstatus.in. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
- http://runningstatus.in/. "Tirumala Express/17488 Live Running Train Status". runningstatus.in. Retrieved 2015-10-23.
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|