- 1 Answers to common questions
- 1.1 Why did you delete my image?
- 1.2 It says that anyone can copy this image. Why is it being deleted?
- 1.3 I got permission to use this image in Wikipedia. Why is it being deleted?
- 1.4 It says that anyone can use this image for noncommercial purposes. Wikipedia is non-commercial, so that means it's okay, right?
- 1.5 It says that anyone can use this image for educational purposes. Wikipedia is educational, so that means it's okay, right?
- 1.6 The web page I found this image on doesn't say anything about copyright. That means it's free to use, right?
- 1.7 I found this image on the Internet. Anyone can see it, so that means it's in the public domain, right?
- 1.8 The image was created 50 years ago. It can't possibly still be copyrighted, can it?
- 2 File:Indent-example-opera-linux.png missing description details
- 3 A barnstar for you!
- 4 Question/feature request
- 5 W O Saunders Image needing copyright tag
- 6 ImageRemovalBot
- 7 warnings!
- 8 ANB discussion
- 9 Please comment on Wikipedia:Village pump (proposals) Media Viewer RfC
- 10 RM notification
- 11 neutral RfC notification
- 12 Trinity (nuclear test)
- 13 Talk:CSS Virginia article that you authored in 2004.
Archives: The beginning through April 22, 2005 April 22, 2005 to August 3, 2005 August 3, 2005 to November 4, 2005 November 5, 2005 to January 24, 2006 January 24, 2006 to February 15, 2006 February 15, 2006 to April 13, 2006 April 13, 2006 to June 30, 2006 June 30 to December 1 December 1, 2006 to January 6, 2007 January 6, 2007 to July 19, 2007 July 20, 2007 to May 28, 2009 May 29, 2009 to January 11, 2012 January 12, 2012 to October 8, 2013
File:Indent-example-opera-linux.png missing description details
is missing a description and/or other details on its image description page. If possible, please add this information. This will help other editors make better use of the image, and it will be more informative to readers.If you have any questions, please see Help:Image page. Thank you. Message delivered by Theo's Little Bot (opt-out) 04:36, 9 October 2013 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Editor's Barnstar|
|Nice bot for identify the missing license tag. Good luck. FlourishDNA (talk) 13:19, 9 October 2013 (UTC)|
W O Saunders Image needing copyright tag
Hello, could you chime in at "Bot edit war" over at WP:BON? One of the bots in question is ImageRemovalBot; I've asked about a change to its instructions, although I'm nowhere near confident that this would be the right course, since it may be working perfectly fine here. Nyttend (talk) 22:46, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. Bot has been un-stuck and should now be working properly. --Carnildo (talk) 21:26, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
There is a discussion at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Archive265#Move War at History of the Jews in Nepal, and RFC review that concerns you because you were recently involved with one or more of the related Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/History of the Jews in Nepal, Wikipedia:Deletion review/Log/2014 June 30 (History of the Jews in Nepal), Talk:History of the Jews in Nepal#RfC: Should we change article name to 'Judaism in Nepal'?. Thank you, IZAK (talk) 08:50, 11 September 2014 (UTC)
Please comment on Wikipedia:Village pump (proposals) Media Viewer RfC
Since you have participated in at least one Requested Move or Move Review discussion, either as participant or closer, regarding the title of the article currently at Sarah Jane Brown, you are being notified that there is another discussion about that going on now, at Talk:Sarah Jane Brown#Requested move #10. We hope we can finally achieve consensus among all participating about which title best meets policy and guidelines, and is not too objectionable. --В²C ☎ 17:02, 24 October 2014 (UTC)
neutral RfC notification
Template_talk:Succession_box#RfC has a discussion on succession box usage. You had previously noted or opined at Wikipedia:Templates for deletion/Log/2009 April 6#Template:NYRepresentatives thanks. Kraxler (talk) 17:15, 3 December 2014 (UTC)
Trinity (nuclear test)
I have re-nominated Trinity (nuclear test) as a Featured Article Candidate. As you participated in the previous nomination as a reviewer, I thought you might want to check that all the points that you made have been addressed. Hawkeye7 (talk) 22:51, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
My name is Rick Jensen. I was doing some reading and research into the United States' first ironclads when I discovered your article on the Talk page of the CSS Virginia web page.
I would like to add the start and finish dates for the completion of the reconstruction from the USS Merrimack into the CSS Virginia to the article's web page. However, I do not know where you found your information for your article. So, I am reluctant to change the current page without being able to cite a reference for the dates.
Any assistance that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time and consideration.