From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pooch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pooch can refer to:
- A colloquial term for "dog"
- Project POOCH, a rehabilitation program pairing dogs with incarcerated juveniles
- Pooch punt, a kick in American football
- Pooch Café, a webcomic
- Pooch Hall, a track and field athlete
- Satchel Pooch, a character in the comic Get Fuzzy
- A nickname for the GE P30CH locomotive
- The Pooch, a 1932 Our Gang short
- Pooch the Pup, an anthropomorphic dog by Walter Lantz
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pooch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.