Scotstounhill railway station
|Scottish Gaelic: Cnoc Scotstoun|
|View from Platform 1 looking west towards Dalmuir|
|Managed by||First ScotRail|
|Number of platforms||2|
|Live arrivals/departures and station information
from National Rail Enquiries
|Annual rail passenger usage*|
|Original company||Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway|
|Pre-grouping||North British Railway|
|National Rail – UK railway stations|
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
|* Annual estimated passenger usage based on sales of tickets in stated financial year(s) which end or originate at Scotstounhill from Office of Rail Regulation statistics. Methodology may vary year on year.|
|UK Railways portal|
Scotstounhill railway station serves Scotstounhill in Glasgow, Scotland. The station lies on the Argyle and North Clyde lines, serving the districts of Scotstoun and Knightswood, with trains to and from Glasgow Central or Queen Street stations and on into the east end.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0508-1. OCLC 60251199.
- Jowett, Alan (March 1989). Jowett's Railway Atlas of Great Britain and Ireland: From Pre-Grouping to the Present Day (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. ISBN 1-8526-0086-1. OCLC 22311137.
- Jowett, Alan (2000). Jowett's Nationalised Railway Atlas (1st ed.). Penryn, Cornwall: Atlantic Transport Publishers. ISBN 0-9068-9999-0. OCLC 228266687.
- Pictorial History of Scotstounhill Station
- RAILSCOT on Glasgow, Yoker and Clydebank Railway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to cotstounhill railway station.|
|This Glasgow railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|