1892 Wimbledon Championships
|1892 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 27–July 7|
London, United Kingdom
|Wilfred Baddeley / Herbert Baddeley|
The 1892 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 27 June until 7 July. It was the 16th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1892. From this year, all events (singles and doubles) were played concurrently.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-05-20.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org. Archived from the original on 2010-04-28.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
1891 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1892 U.S. National Championships