1893 Wimbledon Championships
|1893 Wimbledon Championships|
London, United Kingdom
|Joshua Pim / Frank Stoker|
The 1893 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 10 July until 20 July. It was the 17th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the first Grand Slam tennis event of 1893.
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives Ltd. 1977)
1892 U.S. National Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1893 U.S. National Championships