1910 Wimbledon Championships
|1910 Wimbledon Championships|
|Date||June 20 – June 30 |
London, United Kingdom
|Anthony Wilding |
|Dorothea Lambert Chambers |
|Major Ritchie / Anthony Wilding |
The 1910 Wimbledon Championships took place on the outdoor grass courts at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom. The tournament ran from 20 June until 30 June. It was the 34th staging of the Wimbledon Championships, and the second Grand Slam tennis event of 1910.
All Comers' Final
- 2010 Wimbledon Compendium, by Alan Little (The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club, Wimbledon, London)
- "Grand Slam Tournaments - Wimbledon" (PDF). usta.com. United States Tennis Association.
- "Roll of Honour - Women's Singles". wimbledon.org.
- "Roll of Honour - Men's Doubles". wimbledon.org.
- 100 Years of Wimbledon, by Lance Tingay (Guinness Superlatives, Ltd. 1977)
- "Wilding Beats Wright". The New York Times. June 29, 1910. Retrieved 4 April 2012.
1910 Australasian Championships
|Grand Slams||Succeeded by
1910 U.S. National Championships