1.0 / May 30,2012
|Operating system||Windows, macOS|
Adobe Wallaby is an application that turns FLA files into HTML5. On March 8, 2011, Adobe Systems released the first version of an experimental Flash (FLA files) to HTML5 converter, code named Wallaby. It has been quickly superseded by various other Adobe tools.
Adobe Wallaby supports almost half of all the functions in Adobe Flash, such as, Gradients, Buttons, and Scenes. However, there are also some functions that it does not support, for example, ActionScript 1-3, and 3D transforms.
- Adobe Edge Animate was designed to produce HTML5 animations directly.
- https://www.pcworld.com/article/221578/adobe_launches_flashtohtml5_conversion_tool.html PC World article on the announcement
- Adobe Wallaby Documentation - Features and Support Archived September 1, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-08-08. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- RJ Owen; Luke Stevens (2013). The Truth About HTML5. Apress. p. 83. ISBN 978-1-4302-6415-6.