|Subsidiaries||OpenNebula Systems USA, LLC|
OpenNebula Systems (formerly C12G Labs) is an international software company that develops and provides commercial support for the open source cloud management platform OpenNebula.The company was first established in 2010 as C12G Labs. Based in Madrid, C12G was founded by the original developers of OpenNebula. On October 15, 2014, C12G announced that it would change its name to OpenNebula Systems, associating itself more closely with its product. In May 2015, OpenNebula Systems created a subsidiary in US. OpenNebula Systems USA, LLC is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- "OpenNebula Cloud Toolkit Goes Commercial". Retrieved 27 December 2010.
- "C12G commercializes OpenNebula for cloud creation in the enterprise". 451 Group. 11 May 2010. Retrieved 17 September 2016.
- Ignacio M. Llorente and Rubén S. Montero (1 October 2010). "OpenNebula: Leading Innovation in Cloud Computing Management". ERCIM News. Retrieved 17 September 2016.
- "C12G Announces Company Name Change to OpenNebula Systems". Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "OpenNebula Systems Establishes Subsidiary in the US". Retrieved 26 July 2015.