|Headquarters||Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India|
|Dr. M. Ayyappan,
Chairman & Managing Director
|Revenue||INR 1059 crores
(FY 2014-2015 provisional)
|INR 42 crores provisional|
HLL Lifecare Limited (formerly Hindustan Latex Limited) (HLL) is an Indian healthcare products manufacturing company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India. A Government of India-owned corporation (Public-sector undertaking).
It produces health care products, including: condoms,contraceptive pills, IUDs, surgical sutures,blood bags and Pharma products . One of HLL's contraceptive products is ormeloxifene, branded as Saheli, the world’s first and only oral non-hormonal, non-steroidal oral contraceptive, taken as a weekly pill. In 2012, HLL announced a polymerase chain reaction based duplex test kit for chikungunya and dengue fever tests in collaboration with the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Trivandrum. In December 2015, they have tied up with the Government of India in setting up Amrit pharmacies across India for providing cheaper medicines for Cancer and Cardiovascular disorders. 
In 2005, HLL established LifeSpring Hospitals, a 50-50 joint venture with the Acumen Fund, a U.S.-based nonprofit global venture philanthropy fund, to provide low-cost maternity services, starting at Hyderabad. Today it has nine hospitals across Andhra Pradesh state.
In February 2014, HLL acquired 74% Equity in Goa Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Hindustan Latex is world's largest condom producer Financial Express, Nov 24, 2007.
- "HLL Lifecare to launch chikungunya, dengue diagonstic kits". The Times Of India. 2012-08-08.
- "LifeSpring Hospitals". Acumen Fund website.
- "Current Investors". LifeSpring website.
- "How services firms in India are using disruptive innovation". Mint (newspaper). Feb 3, 2011.
- "HLL Case Study" (PDF). siteresources.worldbank.
- "HLL Lifecare acquires 74% Stake in Goa Antibiotics Ltd". IANS. news.biharprabha.com. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Kerala is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|