India Tourism Development Corporation
|Headquarters||New Delhi, India|
|Shri. Ravneet Kaur, Chairman & Managing Director|
|Products||Ashok Group Hotels, Duty Free, Travel Solutions, Advertising Solutions,Engineering Consultancy, Education and Training, Event Management, Art Gallery|
|Total equity||75 crores|
The India Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) is an hospitality, retail and Education company owned by Government of India, under Ministry of Tourism. Established in 1966, it owns over 17 properties under the Ashok Group of Hotels brand, across India.
- Hotel Ranchi Ashok, Ranchi
- Hotel Nilachal Ashok, Puri
- Hotel Donyi Polo Ashok, Itanagar
- Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok, Guwahati
- Hotel lake View Ashok, Bhopal
- Hotel Pondicherry Ashok, Pondicherry
- Hotel Anadpur Ashok, Anandpur (incomplete Project)
- "ITDC appoints Ravneet Kaur as chairperson, managing director - India Today". Indiatoday.intoday.in. 2017-07-31. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- "Ravneet Kaur is new ITDC Chairperson, Managing Director". In.news.yahoo.com. 2017-07-31. Retrieved 2017-09-17.
- "ITDC to bring 35 hotels under 'Ashok' brand by next year end". The Hindu. August 27, 2009.