List of public art in the London Borough of Southwark
(Redirected from List of public art in Southwark)
This is a list of public art in the London Borough of Southwark.
|Image||Title / individual commemorated||Location||Date||Sculptor||Source||Coordinates|
|Statue of a king, possibly Alfred the Great||Trinity Church Square||14th century?|||
|Statue of Thomas Guy||Guy's Hospital||1731||Scheemakers, PeterPeter Scheemakers|
|Statue of Robert Bentley Todd||King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill||1863||Noble, MatthewMatthew Noble|||
|Southwark War Memorial||Borough High Street, opposite Talbot's Yard||1922||Clark, Philip LindseyPhilip Lindsey Clark|
|The Black Friar||Friars House, Blackfriars Road / Pocock Street||1958||Copnall, Edward BainbridgeEdward Bainbridge Copnall|||
|Two Piece Reclining Figure No. 3||Brandon Estate, Cooks Road, Kennington||1961||Moore, HenryHenry Moore|||
|The Navigators||Hay's Galleria||1987||Kemp, DavidDavid Kemp|||
|Head of Invention||Shad Thames, outside the Design Museum||1989||Eduardo Paolozzi|||
|Memorial to Edward Alleyn||Old Dulwich College||2005||Simson, LouiseLouise Simson|||
|Statue of John Keats||Guy's Hospital||2007||Williamson, StuartStuart Williamson|
|Blue Men||Maya House, Borough High Street||2007||Zimbalista, OfraOfra Zimbalista|
|Jacob the Dray Horse||Circle Apartments, Queen Elizabeth Street|
|A Couple||Tooley Street|
|Ernest Bevin||Tooley Street|
|Samuel Bourne Bevington||Tooley Street|
|William Morris, 1st Viscount Nuffield||Guy’s Hospital|
|Lady With A Greyhound||Avondale Square|
|Dr Salter's Dream||Formerly Bermondsey Wall East; stolen in 2011.||Diane Gorvin|
|Dr Salter's Daughter Joyce & cat||Bermondsey Wall East||Diane Gorvin|
|William Booth||outside Salvation Army buildings, Champion Park, SE5|
|Catherine Booth||outside Salvation Army buildings, Champion Park, SE5|
- Historic England. "Statue in centre of Trinity Church Square (1385998)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Sir Robert Bentley Todd, Statue, King's College Hospital, Denmark Hill", National Recording Project, Public Monuments and Sculpture Association, retrieved 6 July 2017
- "The Black Friar, Relief, Pocock St.". Public Monuments and Sculptures Association.
- Henry Moore in London Accessed 6 January 2010
- The Navigators – Ship-sized kinetic sculptural fantasy
- Londonist stalks...Eduardo Paolozzi Accessed 17 January 2010
- "Statue Of Dr Salter Stolen From Bermondsey". Londonist. 24 November 2011. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- Media related to Sculptures in the London Borough of Southwark at Wikimedia Commons