List of terrorist incidents in June 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Types of incidents are selected from the Tactics of terrorism page.
- Casualties figures in this list are the total casualties of the incident including immediate casualties and later casualties (such as people who succumbed to their wounds long after the attacks occurred).
- Casualties listed are the victims. Perpetrator casualties are listed separately (e.g. x (+y) indicate that x victims and y perpetrators were killed/injured).
- Casualty totals may be underestimated or unavailable due to a lack of information. A figure with a plus (+) sign indicates that at least that many people have died (e.g. 10+ indicates that at least 10 people have died) – the actual toll could be considerably higher. A figure with a plus (+) sign may also indicate that over that number of people are victims.
- If casualty figures are 20 or more, they will be shown in bold. In addition, figures for casualties more than 50 will also be underlined.
- Incidents are limited to one per location per day. If multiple attacks occur in the same place on the same day, they will be merged into a single incident.
- In addition to the guidelines above, the table also includes the following categories:
- 0 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 1–19 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 20–49 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 50–99 people were killed/injured by the incident.
- 100+ people were killed/injured by the incident.
Total incidents: 148
|1||Car bombing||1||5||Jalalabad, Afghanistan||One person was killed and five others were injured when a car bomb went off outside the airport in Jalalabad.||Islamic State||War in Afghanistan|
|1||Shooting||0||4||Larbaa, Algeria||Four policemen were injured in an attack in Larbaa.||Islamic State||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|1||Bombing||2||2||Hīt, Iraq||Four civilians were killed and injured in two separate IED blasts in Hit city, in Anbar province.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|1||Shooting||6||0||Tillabéri, Niger||Four national guards and two military police were killed in an ambush.||Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (suspected)||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|1||Bombing, Shooting||16 (+1)||10||Diyala, Iraq||Sixteen Iraqis were killed and wounded in Diyala in separate attacks and bombings in the province, according to security sources.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|1||Shooting||0||4||Timbuktu, Mali||Four French soldiers were wounded, one seriously, when a United Nations camp in Mali's northern city of Timbuktu was attacked. The soldiers were cooperating with the UN peacekeeping mission MINUSMA.||Jama'at Nasr al-Islam wal Muslimin||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|1||Bombing||4||0||Bawiti, Egypt||Three soldiers and one Egyptian army officer were killed in a bomb blast near El-Bawiti in Egypt's Western Desert.||Islamic State||Insurgency in Egypt|
|1||Car bombing||2||0||Al-Qatif, Saudi Arabia||Two people were killed in a car explosion in Al-Qatif, Saudi Arabia just before Maghrib prayers. Three men involved in the attack managed to escape and are currently being hunted by security officers in the area.||Shia militants||2017 Qatif unrest|
|2||Suicide bombing||11 (+2)||30||Kolofata, Cameroon||11 people were killed after two girl suicide bombers attacked a camp for people fleeing Boko Haram extremist violence in the region.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|2–3||Kidnapping, Execution||1||1||Kasserine, Tunisia||A unit of the National Army discovered the body of the shepherd Khelifa Soltani on Saturday afternoon, on Mount Mghila. He had been kidnapped on Friday by a group of terrorists with another shepherd who hasn´t been found yet.||Islamic State||ISIL insurgency in Tunisia|
|2||Bombing||1||1||Baghdad, Iraq||One Iraqi army soldier was killed and another was wounded on Friday when an explosive device went off in western Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|3||Suicide bombings||20 (+3)||118||Kabul, Afghanistan||June 2017 Kabul attack: After recent terrorist incidents in Kabul, funerals were held for the victims. One funeral, for the son of a member of the Afghanistan Assembly, was targeted by several explosions. At least 20 people have been reportedly killed, and many others have been injured.||Taliban (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|3||Bombing||2||4||Tébessa Province, Algeria||Two soldiers were killed and four others wounded in the explosion of a bomb in the Bir El-Ater region in the province of Tebessa.||Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (suspected)||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|3||Shooting||5||0||Soum Province, Burkina Faso||Five people, including three from the same family, were killed on Friday night in three localities of the Soum in different shootings.||Ansar ul Islam||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|3||Shooting||1||2||Diyala Province, Iraq||One soldier was killed, while two others were wounded due to an attack launched by Islamic State militants against checkpoint located east of Abu Saida town in Diyala province.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|3||Vehicular attack, Stabbing||8 (+3)||48||London, United Kingdom||June 2017 London attack: A van ran over multiple pedestrians on the London Bridge. The men then drove to Borough Market, where they stabbed multiple people before being shot by police. 8 people were killed and 48 were injured.||Islamic State||Islamic terrorism in Europe|
|3||Shooting||2||4||Qazigund, India||Militants ambushed a military convoy on the Srinagar-Jammu national highway in south Kashmir's Kulgam district on Saturday, killing two and wound 4.||Lashkar-e-Taiba (suspected)||Kashmir conflict|
|4||Shooting||6 (+2)||1||Kandahar Province, Afghanistan||Afghan officials said at least six police officers have been killed after two fellow police opened fire on them in southern Kandahar province. A Taliban spokesman claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|4||Shooting||2||0||Quetta, Pakistan||Two Hazara people were killed in Quetta.||Islamic State (suspected)||War in North-West Pakistan|
|5||Shelling||1||4||Baghdad, Iraq||Five members of one family were killed and injured as a mortar shell fell on their house in western Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|5||Bombing||3||20||Kismayo, Somalia||Three were killed and twenty wounded after a grenade exploded inside a police station in the town of Kismayo. Police blame Al Shabaab for the attack.||Al Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|5||Hostage taking, Shooting||1 (+1)||3||Brighton, Australia||2017 Brighton siege: An Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS)-inspired terrorist, Yacqub Khayre, killed a man and took a woman hostage before he was shot dead by police following a siege. During the course of the siege three police officers were wounded. Khayre was acquitted in 2011 of involvement in the Holsworthy Barracks terror plot, but was jailed in 2012 over a home invasion and released in November 2016 on parole.||Islamic State||Terrorism in Australia|
|5||Shooting||1||10||Odisha, India||A jawan was killed and 10 others were injured on Monday in a Maoist ambush in Odisha. The attack reportedly happened when personnel belonging to the Special Operation Group were returning to their base camp after completing a combing operation.||Naxals||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|6||Bombing||10||16||Herat, Afghanistan||2017 Herat bombing: At least seven civilians were killed and 15 more wounded in a bomb blast outside the historic Jama Masjid of Herat, in the western and relatively calm province of Herat.||Taliban (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|6||Melee attack||0||1 (+1)||Paris, France||2017 Notre Dame attack: A police officer who was outside Notre-Dame Cathedral was injured after he was attacked by a man with a hammer, who was then shot by police.||Lone wolf||Islamic terrorism in Europe|
|6||Shooting||2||0||North Sinai Governorate, Egypt||Two police officers were killed in a shootout with gunmen who probably belonged to Islamic State in Egypt's northern Sinai.||Islamic State||Sinai insurgency|
|6||Shooting||1||1||Mandera, Kenya||One person was killed and another injured after a vehicle they travelling in was shot at in Mandera North Sub-County.||Al-Shabaab||Spillover of the War in Somalia|
|6||Landmine||4||0||Dadaab, Kenya||Four Kenyan aid workers have died after their vehicle hit a mine near the Dadaab refugee camp in the eastern county of Garissa.||Al-Shabaab||Spillover of the War in Somalia|
|6||Shooting||1||6||Hakkâri Province, Turkey||At least one Turkish soldier was killed and six others wounded in an attack of PKK militants.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|6||Shooting||2 (+3)||3||Nagaland, India||Three insurgents, one civilian and one military man were killed, and three others were wounded today in clashes between the Indian and NSCN militants.||NSCN-K and ULFA||Insurgency in Northeast India|
|7||Shooting, suicide Bombings||18 (+5)||52||Tehran, Iran||2017 Tehran attacks: The Iranian parliament and the Mausoleum of Ruhollah Khomeini were attacked by seven armed men with pistols and Kalashnikov rifles.||Islamic State||Assassination and terrorism in Iran|
|7||Suicide bombing||9 (+1)||2||Hīt, Iraq||Nine civilians, including children, were killed in a suicide attack that took place in central Hit, west of Iraq.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|7||Bombing||11||7||Mosul, Iraq||Eleven Iraqi soldiers were killed, while seven others were wounded due to an explosion of a booby-trapped house in western Mosul district.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|7||Shooting, clashes||59||38||Puntland, Somalia||Battle of Af Urur: Al Shabaab militants killed 61 people, mostly soldiers, in an attack on a military base in Somalia's semi-autonomous Puntland.||Al Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|8||Suicide bombing||14 (+3)||24||Maiduguri, Nigeria||At least fourteen persons were killed and 24 were injured as Boko Haram suicide bombers staged multiple attacks targeting mosques where Muslim worshippers were praying.The attack occurred while soldiers were trying to repel another group of Boko Haram fighters, who were trying to invade the city.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|8||Bombing||0||0||Kiev, Ukraine||A device exploded outside of the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine's capital Kiev. The police are investigating it as an act of terrorism.||Donetsk People's Republic (suspected)||War in Donbass|
|8||Bombing, shooting||9 (+4)||8||Diyala, Iraq||Thirteen civilians were killed, while eight others, including Islamic State militants, were wounded in violent attacks that occurred in several regions in Diyala.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|8||Bombing||3||2||Jowhar, Somalia||A blast hit a military vehicle near Hansholey area, about 5 km on the south of Jowhar, killing the three soldiers instantly and injuring two others.||Al-Shabaab (suspected)||War in Somalia|
|8||Bombing||1||1||Kasserine, Tunisia||A mine exploded at Jebel Mghila (Sidi Bouzid), during a sweep operation, killing a soldier and wounding another.||Islamic State (suspected)||ISIL insurgency in Tunisia|
|8||Kidnapping, execution||2||0||Quetta, Pakistan||Islamic State has killed two Chinese citizens kidnapped in southwest Pakistan last month, the militant group's Amaq news agency said.||Islamic State||War in North-West Pakistan|
|8||Ambush||14||35||Moli, South Sudan||At least 14 people have been killed and 35 wounded after an ambush by armed men to a convoy of buses and cars on the main road in South Sudan.||Sudan People's Liberation Army (suspected)||South Sudanese Civil War|
|8||Shooting||1||2||Balad District, Iraq||A civilian was killed and two others were wounded in an armed attack in Balad District, south of Tikrit.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|9||Suicide bombing||30 (+1)||35||Kerbala, Iraq||A woman detonated her explosive belt in a market east of the Shi'ite holy city of Kerbala on Friday, killing at least 30 and wounding 35.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|9||Bombing||1||5||Baghdad, Iraq||A policeman was killed, five others were wounded as two bomb blasts took place south of Baghdad||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|9||Shelling||3||3||Kidal, Mali||Three peacekeepers have been killed, and three others wounded in an attack in the northern city of Kidal.||Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|9||Suicide bombing||30 (+1)||35||Musayyib, Iraq||At least 30 people were killed and some 35 others wounded in a suicide bomb attack. The attack occurred when a suicide bomber detonated his explosive belt at a crowded market at the entrance of the town of Musaiyab, south of Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|9||Suicide car bombing, shooting||1 (+1)||4||Batman, Turkey||Three people were wounded in a suicide car bombing near a Police Station in Turkey's Batman. A short time later, terrorists opened fire against a car, killing one person and wounding another one.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|9||Bombing||2||3||Adamawa State, Nigeria||Two teenagers were killed, all boys, and three others injured when a bomb concealed in a polythene bag exploded.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|9||Shooting||3||9||Paktia, Afghanistan||At least three civilians were killed and nine were wounded when insurgents opened fire on people attending prayers at a mosque in Paktia province.||Taliban (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|9||Suicide bombing||1 (+1)||2||Kolofata, Cameroon||A soldier was killed when a female suicide bomber detonated her explosive vest in a military base.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|9||Shooting||14||20||Baidoa, Somalia||At least 14 people, most of them civilians, have been killed after soldiers clashed over food aid in Somalia's drought-stricken city of Baidoa. At least 20 people were injured. Some were in critical condition, a nurse at Baidoa's main hospital, Mohamed Ahmed, told the Associated Press news agency.||Al-Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|10||Kidnapping, stabbing||4||6||Gwoza, Nigeria||Ten members of the Nigerian jihadist group raided the village of Hambagba, near Gwoza, on the Cameroon border, kidnapping six people and killing four others.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|10||Shooting||2||0||Soum Province, Burkina Faso||Two people were killed on Saturday night in Soum Province in a shooting incident.||Ansar ul Islam||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|11||Bombing||2||3||Kobane, Syria||At least two children were killed and three other civilians were injured after a landmine planted by ISIS extremists exploded in the Kurdish city of Kobane.||Islamic State||Syrian Civil War|
|11||Clashes||4||8||Homs Governorate, Syria||Four Syrian soldiers were killed and eight injured in an ISIS attack in the city of Al Talila, in Homs Governate.||Islamic State||Syrian Civil War|
|11||Suicide bombing||2 (+1)||5||Diyala, Iraq||A suicide attacker killed two and wounded five others in an attack launched midnight against security checkpoint in Diyala province.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|11||Shooting||3||0||Quetta, Pakistan||Gunmen riding a motorcycle killed three policemen at a checkpoint in Quetta on Sunday before fleeing the scene. The attack was later claimed by a local affiliate of the Islamic State group.||Islamic State (claimed)||War in North-West Pakistan|
|11||Jailbreak||11||Unknown||Beni, Democratic Republic of Congo||Eleven people were killed when militants attacked a prison in the Democratic Republic of Congo and freed more than 930 inmates.||Mai-mai Militants (suspected)||Ituri conflict|
|11||Bombing||1||2||Al-Awamiyah, Saudi Arabia||One soldier was killed and two wounded after a bomb attack in the town of Al-Awamiyah.||Shia militants||2017 Qatif unrest|
|11||Shooting||2||11||Bingol province, Turkey||At least 11 security personnel injured in PKK attacks. A soldier and village guard killed, 6 military personnel wounded in 3 separate PKK attacks.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|12||Car bombing, shooting||2 (+10)||Unknown||Hadhramaut Governorate, Yemen||Al-Qaeda militants launched a car-bomb and gun attack on an army camp in southeastern Yemen, leaving at least 10 militants and two soldiers dead.||Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula||Yemeni Civil War|
|12||Bombing||0||0||Guaviare, Colombia||A motorcycle loaded with explosives exploded in front of a savings cooperative in the central area of the municipality of Calamar (Guaviare) near 2:10 pm on Monday.||FARC Dissidents||Colombian conflict|
|12-13||Grenade attack||0||12||Kashmir, India||Ten CRPF troopers were injured in a grenade attack in Jammu and Kashmir district. The previous day ilitants launched a grenade attack on CRPF battalion in Pulwama's Tral area.||Jaish-e-Mohammed (suspected)||Kashmir conflict|
|14||Shooting||0 (+1)||6||Alexandria, United States||2017 Congressional Baseball shooting: A gunman targeting republican lawmakers, opened fire at a baseball field in Alexandria, Virginia, leaving at least five wounded. A top US Republican, Steve Scalise, was critically injured.||Lone wolf||Terrorism in the United States|
|14||Bombing||7||6||Paktika Province, Afghanistan||In the explosion of a motorcycle bomb in front of the house of a militia chief in the eastern Afghan province of Paktika, seven people have been killed, including six children.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|14||Kidnapping, shooting||10||6||Chibok, Nigeria||Boko Haram raided the villages of Komdi and Tuyan, near Chibok, kidnapping six people and killing ten others.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|14-15||Suicide car bombing, shooting, hostage taking||31 (+5)||20+||Mogadishu, Somalia||A suicide attack in Mogadishu, capital of[Somalia, has caused at least 31 dead and more than 20 wounded. Militants armed jihadists, posing for the military, have entered a pizzeria and have taken several hostages. Shortly before, a suicide bomber had rammed a car with explosives next to the restaurant.||Al-Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|15||Suicide bombing||6 (+1)||10||Kabul, Afghanistan||Six persons were killed and ten others were injured when a suicide bomber detonated his explosive vest in a crowded Shia mosque. The Taliban has rejected any involvement in the attack.||Islamic State (suspected)||War in Afghanistan|
|16||Stabbing, shooting||1 (+3)||4||Jerusalem, Israel||June 2017 Jerusalem attack: Border Police guard was killed and four others were lightly to moderately injured in a coordinated stabbing and shooting attack in two areas in Jerusalem's Old City.||Islamic State (claimed) PFLP-GC||Terrorism in Israel|
|16||Bombing||4||11||Mandera, Kenya||At least four dead and 11 wounded after a bomb exploded next to a bus in the town of Mandera, in Kenya. Police believe that Al-Shabaab was responsible for the attack.||Al-Shabaab||Spillover of the War in Somalia|
|16||Bombing||1||3||Baghdad, Iraq||A civilian was killed and three others were wounded when a bomb blast rocked an area north of Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|16||Bombing||0||1||Kasserine Governorate, Tunisia||A woman was wounded after the explosion of an IED planted by militants near Mont Salloum, in the Kasserine Governate.||Islamic State||ISIL insurgency in Tunisia|
|16||Suicide bombing||2 (+1)||Unknown||Far North Region, Cameroon||Two civilians were killed in an attack by a Boko Haram suicide bomber in the Far North Region.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|16||Roadside Bombing||1||3||Arauca Department, Colombia||One soldier died and three others were injured in Colombia after the detonation of an explosive device attributed by the authorities to the ELN.||ELN (Suspected)||Colombian conflict|
|16||Shooting||6||0||Anantnag, India||Six soldiers were shot dead, including an officer, were killed after militants ambushed a police party in south Kashmir's Anantnag district. the group Lashkar-e-Taiba claimed responsibility for the attack.||Lashkar-e-Taiba||Kashmir conflict|
|17||Bombing||3||9||Bogota, Colombia||Andino mall Bombing: A bomb exploded in a women's bathroom at Bogota's upscale Andino mall, killing three civilians including a French national and injuring at least nine others. No group has claimed responsibility but Colombian security forces had recently warned that paramilitary group Autodefensas Gaitanistas de Colombia (AGC), was planning on committing attacks in Bogota and Medellin.||MRP (suspected)||Colombian conflict|
|17||Shooting||5||8||Timbuktu, Mali||Five Malian soldiers have been killed, and eight others wounded in an assault against a military base near Timbuktu.||Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb||Insurgency in the Maghreb|
|17||Arson||0||3||Saavedra, Chile||A hopper truck and various machinery were destroyed in the region of La Araucanía, in a new incendiary attack in the area that affected the construction company CIAL Ltda. Carabineros said that in the event involved five people. An unknown group claimed responsibility for the attack.||Weichan Auka Mapu||Mapuche conflict|
|17||Assassination||1||0||Coyoacán, Mexico||A so-called group individuals tending to the wild, who are defined as eco-terrorists and claimed in their communiqué claimed responsibility for the murder of a student in Ciudad Universitaria in May.||Individuals Tending to the Wild||Terrorism in Mexico|
|18||Bombing||1||4||Cairo, Egypt||An Egyptian policeman was killed and four wounded by a roadside explosive near the Cairo suburb of Maadi.||Islamic State (suspected)||Insurgency in Egypt|
|18||Shooting, hostage-taking||6 (+5)||Unknown||Bamako, Mali||June 2017 Bamako attack: A shooting occurred at a resort popular with westerners in Bamako and hostages were taken. Five people, (a Chinese, a French national, a Portuguese, a Malian and a French-Malian) were killed. A French soldier was also killed during a counter operation.||Jama'at Nasr al-Islam wal Muslimin (suspected)||Northern Mali conflict|
|18||Suicide bombings||12+ (+5)||11+||Borno State, Nigeria||At least 12 people have died and 11 others have been wounded in attacks by five suicide women in the Nigerian state of Borno, in the northeast of the country.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|18||Bombing||0||0||Saravena, Colombia||Presumed Eln guerrillas dynamited the Caño Limón-Coveñas pipeline, the main one of Colombia, and caused an oil spill.||ELN (suspected)||Colombian conflict|
|19||Bombing||3||0||Mosul, Iraq||Three journalists including (two French and a Kurdish) have died following a blast in the Iraqi city of Mosul.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|19||Vehicular attack||1||10||London, United Kingdom||2017 Finsbury Park attack: A vehicle rammed into people walking out of a mosque in the Finsbury Park neighborhood of London. Local authorities have said that there are multiple casualties. This is the third vehicle ramming attack in London in the past 3 months and the second to happen in June.||Lone wolf (suspected)||Terrorism in the United Kingdom|
|19||Bombing||6+||4+||Pattani, Thailand||At least six Thai military personnel have been killed and four others have been injured by the roadside bomb explosion in Pattani province.||Barisan Revolusi Nasional (suspected)||South Thailand insurgency|
|19||Bombing||1||2||Baghdad, Iraq||One paramilitary fighter was killed and two others were wounded when an explosive device went off in southern Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|19||Kidnapping||0||2 Kidnapped||Norte de Santander Department, Colombia||Two Dutch journalists were abducted while working in the municipality of El Tarra, in the department of Norte de Santander, that were released last Thursday.||ELN||Colombian conflict|
|19||Bombing||1||2||Diraz, Bahrain||A bomb attack in a Shiite village in Bahrain has killed a policeman and wounded two others, the interior ministry in the Sunni-ruled Gulf kingdom said on Monday.||Shiite militants|
|20||Suicide car bombing||15 (+1)||17||Mogadishu, Somalia||At least 15 people were killed and scores of others injured in a bomb explosion that hit the Wadajir district headquarters in the Somali capital Mogadishu.||Al-Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|20||Shooting||8||2||Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan||Gunmen have killed eight Afghan guards working at the largest American base in Afghanistan.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|20||Stabbing||0 (+1)||0||Kalandia, West Bank||A knife-wielding Palestinian was shot dead after attempting to stab Israeli soldiers in the West Bank.||Palestinian nationalist (suspected)||Israeli–Palestinian conflict|
|20||Bombing||1||3||Jalalabad, Afghanistan||An explosion took place in Jalalabad city, the provincial capital of Nangarhar province in Eastern Afghanistan, leaving a judge dead, and three other people wounded.||Islamic State||War in Afghanistan|
|20||Ambush||2||6||Borno State, Nigeria||Suspected Boko Haram militants killed two people and wounded six others in an ambush on a police convoy in northeast Nigeria's Borno state.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|20||Attempted suicide bombing, Shooting, Melee attack||0 (+1)||0||Brussels, Belgium||June 2017 Brussels attack: A terrorist ran into Brussels Central Station, where he detonated a small bomb which caused no injuries. Still carrying a suicide vest, he ran to another part of the station. There he was shot and killed by soldiers who were guarding the station. The attempted attack was considered to have failed.||Islamist||Islamic terrorism in Europe|
|20||Assassination, Shooting||1||1||Dantewada district, India||A former Congress sarpanch was killed, allegedly by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada district after they suspected him to be a police informer. In other incident a villager was wounded in a gun battle between security forces and naxals.||CPI||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|20||Shooting, Arson||100+||?||Bria, Central African Republic||At least 100 people died in an attack on Séléka members and civilians in Bria.||Anti-balaka||Central African Republic Civil War (2012–2014)|
|21||Stabbing||0||1||Flint, United States||2017 Bishop International Airport incident: A man, while shouting "Allah Akbar", stormed Bishop International Airport near Flint, Michigan. A police officer was seriously injured when he was stabbed in the neck by the terrorist. The airport was evacuated and a large cordon was established around the area.||Islamist||Terrorism in the United States|
|21||Bombing||34+||60+||Lashkargah, Afghanistan||June 2017 Kabul bank attack: In a bomb attack on a branch of the Kabul Bank in the southern Afghan province of Helmand, at least 34 people have been killed and some 60 others have been injured.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|22||Suicide car bombing||7 (+1)||12||Mogadishu, Somalia||At least seven people are dead and a dozen wounded after a suicide car bomb blast at a police station in Somalia's capital.||Al-Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|22||Car bombing||2||4||Baghdad, Iraq||Two persons were killed, while four others were wounded as a booby-trapped vehicle exploded in west of Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|22||Suicide bombing||6 (+2)||Unknown||Kolofata, Cameroon||A double suicide attack killed six civilians on Wednesday in Cameroon's restive Far North.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|22||Bombing||0||3||Beni, Democratic Republic of Congo||At least 3 students have been left injured after a bomb blast targeted a school in Beni, the Democratic Republic of Congo.||Mai-Mai Militants||Kivu conflict|
|22||Shooting||2||0||Negros Occidental, Philippines||A sugar planter and his driver were killed in an ambush staged allegedly by communist rebels.||New People's Army (suspected)||CPP–NPA–NDF rebellion|
|22||Shooting||1||0||Tunceli, Turkey||Members of the PKK have killed 23-year-old teacher Necmettin Yılmaz, who they had abducted last week in the eastern province of Tunceli.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|23||Suicide bombing||9 (+1)||11||Al Anbar Governorate, Iraq||One Iraqi soldier and eight civilians were killed when an Islamic State suicide bomber blew himself up west of Anbar.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|23||Shooting||5||0||El Wak, Kenya||At least five people were killed in an attack on a commercial bank in Mandera County, North East Kenya, Reuters reported, citing the local police. According to the Xinhua news agency, the attack was committed by fighters from the al-Shabaab militia.||Al-Shabaab||Spillover of the War in Somalia|
|23||Suicide bombings||78 (+2)||200+||Parachinar, Pakistan||June 2017 Pakistan bombings: At least 78 people were killed and more than 200 were injured as two bomb blasts took place in a Parachinar market.||Jamaat-ul-Ahrar||War in North-West Pakistan|
|23||Car bombing||13 (+1)||20||Quetta, Pakistan||June 2017 Pakistan bombings: At least 13 people were killed and 20 wounded in a car bomb attack near the provincial police chief’s office in the southwestern Quetta city in Pakistan.||Jamaat-ul-Ahrar||War in North-West Pakistan|
|23||Shootings||4||1||Karachi, Pakistan||June 2017 Pakistan bombings: In the late Friday evening (local time) Karachi shot men from motorcycles on policemen in the city of Karachi in southern Pakistan. Four police officers were killed in an industrial area attack and one had been injured.||Islamist (suspected)||War in North-West Pakistan|
|23||Suicide bombing||12 (+1)||40+||Mosul, Iraq||A suicide bomber blew himself up among civilians fleeing Mosul's Old City, killing twelve and wounding more than twenty.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|23||Suicide bombings||5 (+3)||19||Mosul, Iraq||Three suicide bombers blew themselves up in an east Mosul district, killing five including three policemen.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|23||Suicide bombing||0 (+1)||11||Mecca, Saudi Arabia||A suicide bomber blew himself up during a police raid in the city of Mecca 11 injured .||Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (suspected)||Terrorism in Saudi Arabia|
|23||Suicide car bombing||5 (+1)||11||Mogadishu, Somalia||At least five people were killed in a suicide car bomb attack in the capital Mogadishu, among those killed in the attack was Sheikh Mohamud Aw Libaax, Jubaland minister for youth, according to Jubaland regional state Deputy President Mohamed Sayid Aadan.||Al-Shabaab||War in Somalia|
|23||Car bombing||3||5||Baghdad, Iraq||Up to three people were killed and five others injured in a car bomb explosion in eastern Baghdad.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|24||Bombing||2||3||Donbass region, Ukraine||Two Ukrainian servicemen were killed by explosion of a mine. Three were also wounded by the mine.||Kalmius Brigade (suspected)||War in Donbass|
|24||Shooting||1 (+2)||6||Srinagar, Kashmir, India||One soldier was shot dead and four others were wounded in an ambush in Athwajan, Srinagar´s district.The group Lashkar-e-Toiba claimed responsibility for the attack. In other incident two militants were killed after a gun battle at a school in the same district, and two army personnel were wounded.||Lashkar-e-Taiba||Kashmir conflict|
|24||Bombing||10||6||Kirkuk Governorate, Iraq||Ten people were killed and six others wounded in a roadside bomb explosion while fleeing their homes in a town seized by Islamic State militants in Iraq's northern Kirkuk province.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|24||Shooting||2||3||Sukma, India||Two soldiers were killed and 3 other were wounded in an operation against naxals rebels. Other 12 naxals were killed a long the operation.||CPI||Naxalite–Maoist insurgency|
|25||Stabbing||1 (+1)||0||Medan, Indonesia||June 2017 Medan Attack: An Indonesian Police officer was stabbed and later died on a police post in Medan, North Sumatra at the celebration Eid al-Fitr. Police shot dead one suspect and one was arrested.||Islamic State||Terrorism in Indonesia|
|25||Car bombing||10||30||Al-Dana, Syria||At least 10 people have been killed and about 30 wounded in the Syrian city of Al-Dana in Idlib province near the border with Turkey as a result of a car bomb blast in a market.||Ahrar al-Sham (suspected)||Syrian Civil War|
|26||Suicide bombing||2 (+2)||1||Babil Governorate, Iraq||One security member and a civilian were killed and an officer was wounded in two attempted and fatal suicide bombings in Babil province.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|26||Suicide bombings||9 (+7)||13||Maiduguri, Nigeria||Suicide bombers killed nine people and wounded 13 others in multiple blasts in northeast Nigeria's Maiduguri.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|26||Rocket attack||0||0||Sha'ar HaNegev, Israel||Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip launched a rocket that landed in southern Israel, causing no injuries or damage.||Abu Ali Mustapha Brigades (suspected)||Terrorism in Israel|
|26||Shooting||1||3||Bingol, Turkey||One soldier was killed and another was injured in an operation conducted against PKK militants at a rural area between the eastern province of Elazığ’s Karakoçan district and the provincial border of eastern Bingöl on June 26, Doğan News Agency has reported.Separately, two soldiers were slightly injured in the district of Maçka of the northeastern Trabzon province when PKK militants detonated a remote controlled bomb the past June 25.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|26||Assassination, Kidnapping||1||0||Michoacan, Mexico||The discovery of the remains of Mexican journalist Salvador Adame was confirmed a little over a month after his abduction was reported. Adame is the seventh Mexican journalist murdered so far this year, according to data from Article 19, an organization that defends the right to freedom of expression and access to information.||La Familia Michoacana (suspected)||Mexican Drug War|
|27||Shooting||2||3 kidnapped||Cauca, Colombia||An ambush to a patrol three uniformed dead in the municipality of La Vega, south of the Cauca. The units were part of the Sijín and the appearance was in the area to advance a capture when they were surprised by a group of armed men.||ELN||Colombian conflict|
|27||Bombing||1||2||Kiev, Ukraine||One Ukrainian military officer is killed and people two wounded after a bomb exploded inside the officers car in Kiev.||Donetsk People's Republic (suspected)||War in Donbass|
|27||Bombing||8||17||Lamu County, Kenya||Four police officers and four civilians were killed after their truck hit a landmine on a road near Kenya's border with Somalia.||Al-Shabaab||Spillover of the War in Somalia|
|27||Shooting||3||0||Sirnak, Turkey||Three soldiers, who were heavily injured in a PKK attack in Turkey's southeastern province of Sirnak earlier on Tuesday, have succumbed to their injuries at hospital, a security source said, APA reports quoting Anadolu agency.||PKK||Kurdish–Turkish conflict|
|27||Hijacking, Grenade Attack||0||0||Caracas, Venezuela||2017 Caracas helicopter attack: A group of members of the Venezuelan police carried out an attack on the Supreme Court of Justice of Venezuela in the capital, Caracas, from a police helicopter. The "coalition" allegedly threw several grenades at the building. Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro described the incident as a "terrorist attack".||Anti-government militants||2017 Venezuelan constitutional crisis|
|27||Landmine||0||1||Guaviare, Colombia||A soldier was injured when he stepped on a minefield receiving wounds with shrapnel in the castles and abdomen.||FARC Dissidents (suspected)||Colombian conflict|
|28||Shooting||0||0||Moss, Norway||Several shots were fired at a bus stop in Moss, Norway and one shot was fired at a house close to it. The shooting is being investigated, as an unknown but possible terror incident.||Right-wing Extremists (suspected)||Terrorism in Norway|
|28||Shooting||3||0||Al-Qatn, Yemen||At least three militiamen loyal to Yemen's resigned president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi have been killed when suspected members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) launched an attack against a military zone in Yemen’s southeastern province of Hadhramaut.||Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula||Yemeni Civil War|
|28||Bombing||0||4||Kirkuk Governorate, Iraq||Four Peshmerga soldiers have been injured when an explosive device went off in Kirkuk.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|28||Ambush||1||1||Norte de Santander, Colombia||One soldier has died and another has been wounded by an attack that ELN guerrillas have launched against a military patrol in Norte de Santander in northern Colombia.||ELN||Colombian conflict|
|28||Suicide bombings||0 (+2)||0||Al Anbar Governorate, Iraq||Two suicide bombers were killed before blowing themselves up at a wedding in Al Anbar Governorate.||MCIR (suspected)||Iraqi Civil War|
|28||Bombing||1||3||Ramadi, Iraq||A civilian was killed and three others wounded when a roadside bomb exploded north of Ramadi.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|29||Shooting||2||0||Badakhshan, Afghanistan||Taliban militants shot dead two female police officers in the northern Afghan province of Badakhshan.||Taliban||War in Afghanistan|
|29||Bombing||0||0||Donetsk, Ukraine||On the Shevchenko Boulevard, a terrorist act occurred in the building of the University of Trade. The library belonging to the University was partly destroyed.||Kalmius Brigade (suspected)||War in Donbass|
|29||Suicide bombings||2 (+2)||10||Diffa, Niger||Suicide bombers killed two people and wounded ten others in two blasts in a refugee camp near the city of Diffa, in Niger.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|29||Roadside Bombing||1||3||Ukhrul district, India||A jawan was killed and three others were injured when suspected militants ambushed an Assam Rifles party in Ukhrul district of Manipur ||NSCN (suspected)||Insurgency in Northeast India|
|30||Suicide bombings||1 (+2)||Unknown||Kerawa, Cameroon||A civilian was killed when two Boko Haram suicide bombers blew themselves up in the city of Kerawa, in Niger.||Boko Haram||Boko Haram insurgency|
|30||Suicide bombings, grenade||1 (+5)||7||Arsal, Lebanon||Five suicide bombers have blown themselves up during a raid by Lebanese troops on refugee camps near the Syrian border. At least seven soldiers have been injured, and a little girl was killed.||Islamic State (suspected)||Syrian Civil War spillover in Lebanon|
|30||Clashes||10||40||Al Waleed border crossing, Iraq||At least 10 Iraqi soldiers and pro-government fighters were killed in a Daesh attack near border with Syria.||Islamic State||Iraqi Civil War|
|30||Bombing||7||5||Achin District, Afghanistan||Seven civilians were killed and five others wounded when a bomb planted by Islamic State militants blew up in the Achin district of Nangarhar province.||Islamic State||War in Afghanistan|
|30||Stabbing||0 (+1)||2||Jakarta, Indonesia||An Islamic assailant reportedly attacked two police officers at a mosque near the National Police headquarters in South Jakarta.||Islamic State (suspected)||Terrorism in Indonesia|
|30||Stabbing||2||0||Linz, Austria||A man stabbed an elder couple from hatred for the FPÖ. According to the Minister of Interior, "he was a radicalized Muslim with a clear IS background".||Islamic State||Islamic terrorism in Europe|
- "One Killed in Afghan Car Bombing Near Airport in Jalalabad". News18. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- "Islamic State Claims Attack on Algerian Patrol, 4 Wounded". Voice of America.
- "Four civilians killed and injured in two blasts in Anbar's Hit". Iraqi News. 1 June 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "16 casualties in separate Diyala attacks, including soldiers, militants and civilians". Iraqi News. 1 June 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "France Says Several Soldiers Injured by Attack in Mali". Associated Press. June 1, 2017. Archived from the original on June 6, 2017.
- "4 Egyptian personnel killed in bomb blast". middleeastmonitor.com. 1 June 2017. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- "Car filled with explosives rocks Qatif in Saudi Arabia's eastern province". Iraqi News. 1 June 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "Twin suicide bombing kills 11 in Cameroon". June 2, 2017.
- "Découverte du corps de Khelifa Soltani, kidnappé au mont Mghilla". espacemanager.com. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- "Army soldier killed in western Baghdad blast". Iraqi News. 2 June 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "At Least 87 Wounded In Cemetery Blast, Up To 20 Dead: Sources – TOLOnews". tolonews.com. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- Mansour, Massinissa (3 June 2017). "Explosion à Tébessa: Deux militaires tués et quatre autres blessés – Algérie Focus". algerie-focus.com. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- "Soum: cinq personnes tuées par des assaillants". www.aib.bf. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- "Islamic State attack kills one soldier, injures two others in Diyala". Iraqi News. 3 June 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- Steven Erlanger (June 3, 2017). "Another Terrorist Attack Strikes the Heart of London". New York Times.
- "London terror attack: what we know so far". The Guardian. June 5, 2017.
- "Army convoy attack: 2 soldiers killed, 4 injured in militant ambush in Kashmir". 3 June 2017.
- "Army pays tributes to martyrs". Dailyexcelsior.com. 2017-06-05. Retrieved 2017-08-17.
- "6 police killed in insider attack: Afghan officials". The Daily Star (Lebanon). 4 June 2017. Retrieved 4 June 2017.
- "Two Hazara community members gunned down in Quetta".
- "Somalia: Massive explosion hits Kismayo Police station, 3 killed".
- White, Charles (5 June 2017). "ISIS-inspired gunman killed man and took woman hostage in Melbourne siege". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 6 June 2017.
- Offer, Kaitlyn; Costin, Luke (6 June 2017). "Violent criminal Khayre was on parole". NewsComAu. News Limited. Australian Associated Press (AAP). Retrieved 6 June 2017.
- Das, Sib Kumar. "One jawan killed in Maoist ambush near Kandhamal".
- "Odisha Maoist attack: Jawan killed, 10 others injured in ambush". 5 June 2017.
- Suspected bomb kills seven outside historic mosque in Afghanistan's Herat, Reuters (June 6, 2017).
- "Paris's Notre-Dame: Attacker shot outside cathedral". BBC News. 6 June 2017.
- Two police officers killed in shootout in Egypt's Sinai, Reuters (June 6, 2017).
- "One killed in Mandera shooting".
- Reuters. "4 Aid Workers Killed in Kenya When Vehicle Runs Over Mine".
- "Soldier martyred, 6 injured in PKK attack in SE Turkey". Anadolu Agency.
- "Aviso". www.terra.com.mx.
- "Iran attacks: 'IS' hits parliament and Khomeini mausoleum". 7 June 2017 – via www.bbc.com.
- Reuters. "Al Shabaab takes over Somali town, claims killing 61 in military base attack".
- "Number of dead in al Shabaab attack in Somalia's Puntland rises to 59: officer". 10 June 2017 – via Reuters.
- "Many killed as Boko Haram execute coordinated attacks on Maiduguri". PPremium Times. June 8, 2017.
- kitching, Chris (8 June 2017). "Explosion at US Embassy in Ukrainian capital after device is thrown over fence".
- "SOMALIA: Bomb blast kills 3 Somali soldiers near Jowhar – RBC Radio". www.raxanreeb.com.
- "Le lieutenant Mohamed Ali Toujani succombe à ses blessures".
- "Islamic State says it killed two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan". 9 June 2017 – via Reuters.
- Press, Europa (8 June 2017). "Al menos 14 muertos por una emboscada en la principal carretera de Sudán del Sur".
- "News from The Associated Press". hosted.ap.org.
- "Iraq blast: Suicide bomber kills 30 Shias near Karbala, Islamic State claims responsibility". 9 June 2017.
- "Teacher killed by terrorist fire, 3 wounded in PKK car bomb attack in southeastern Turkey's Batman".
- "Explosives kill two teenagers, injure three in Adamawa".
- "Three Civilians Killed In Paktia Shooting – TOLOnews".
- "Cameroun: nouvel attentat-suicide dans un camp militaire à Kolofata – RFI".
- "Civilians killed as soldiers clash over Somalia aid". www.aljazeera.com.
- "Nigeria: 4 personnes égorgées après l'arrestion d'un commandant de Boko Haram". 10 June 2017.
- "Basnéré (Soum) : La nuit finit mal pour le conseiller et un cultivateur, abattus par des individus non identifiés à pieds". 11 June 2017.
- "Kobane: ISIS explosives kill two children, wound others – ARA News". 11 June 2017.
- Press, Europa (11 June 2017). "Estado Islámico mata a cuatro militares sirios en Homs".
- "Three policemen shot dead in Quetta – SAMAA TV".
- "DR Congo jailbreak frees 900 inmates". www.bbc.com/news.
- "Saudi Arabia soldier killed in Qatif bomb blast". Aljazeera. Retrieved 11 June 2017.
- "Turkey: 11 security personnel injured in PKK attacks". Anadolu Agency.
- "Al Qaeda claims Yemen army camp attack that killed 12". 12 June 2017 – via Reuters.
- Tiempo, Casa Editorial El. "Solo daños materiales deja explosión de motobomba en Calamar, Guaviare". Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Multiple grenade attacks in J-K; 10 CRPF personnel injured in Tral". 13 June 2017.
- Ashiq, Peerzada. "Grenade attack at Pulwama, 2 CRPF jawans injured".
- [dead link]
- "Sechs tote Kinder bei Explosion von Motorradbombe im Osten Afghanistans".
- siteadmin (14 June 2017). "10 Killed, 6 Missing As Boko Haram Raid Communities Around Chibok". Sahara Reporters.
- "Restaurant Siege In Somalia Ends With At Least 31 People Killed".
- "At Least 6 Killed In Kabul Mosque Explosion – TOLOnews".
- "WATCH: Policewoman critically injured in coordinated shooting, stabbing attack in Jerusalem". The Times of Israel. Retrieved 2017-06-16.
- "Border Police officer killed in Jerusalem terror attack".
- Press, Europa (16 June 2017). "Al menos cuatro muertos y 11 heridos al estallar una bomba cerca de un autobús en el noreste de Kenia".
- "Tunisie: Une femme blessée par l'explosion d'un mine au Mont Selloum – Actualites en Tunisie et dans le monde sur Tunisie Numerique". www.tunisienumerique.com.
- "Cameroun : un attentat-suicide dans l'Extrême-Nord fait trois morts – JeuneAfrique.com". 16 June 2017.
- "Un soldado muerto y 3 heridos en ataque atribuido al ELN en Colombia".
- PTI (16 June 2017). "Kashmir: 6 policemen killed as militants ambush police party".
- Alsema, Adriaan. "'Terrorist attack' in Bogota shopping mall kills 1, injures at least 11: mayor". colombiareports.com. Colombia Reports. Retrieved 17 June 2017.
- Journal, Nordsud (17 June 2017). "Mali : 5 morts et 8 blessés dans une attaque contre un poste de l'armée malienne dans le nord".
- Comunicaciones, Compañia Chilena de. "La Araucanía: Sujetos quemaron maquinaria en Puerto Saavedra".
- Chile., BioBioChile - La Red de Prensa Más Grande de (16 June 2017). ""Weichan Auka Mapu" se adjudica nuevo ataque incendiario que afectó a La Araucanía".
- "Grupo terrorista se adjudica la muerte de Lesvy". 11 May 2017.
- "Ecoterroristas se adjudican el asesinato de joven méxicana Lesvy Berlín y de otras tres personas". 17 June 2017.
- "UPDATE 3-Roadside explosion in Cairo kills Egyptian policeman - News by Country - Reuters". af.reuters.com.
- "Al Qaeda-linked group claims deadly attack at Mali resort". Reuters. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- "Al menos 12 muertos y 11 heridos en un atentado obra de cinco mujeres suicidas en Borno (Nigeria)". www.europapress.es. Europa Press. Retrieved 19 June 2017.
- Colombiano, El. "Presuntos guerrilleros del Eln atacaron oleoducto Caño Limón-Coveñas".
- "Deux journalistes travaillant pour France 2 et un journaliste irakien tués à Mossoul, en Irak". Worldzine. Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- PCL., The Post Publishing. "Six soldiers killed, four injured in Pattani".
- (@nataliocosoy), Natalio Cosoy (20 June 2017). "Dos periodistas holandeses secuestrados en el departamento colombiano de Norte de Santander" – via www.bbc.com.
- Colombiano, El. "Eln liberó a los periodistas holandeses secuestrados en Norte de Santander".
- "Bomb attack kills policeman in Bahrain: Interior Ministry". 20 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Farsnews". en.farsnews.com.
- Abed, Jawad Sukhanyar, Fahim; Nordland, Rod (20 June 2017). "Killing of 8 Afghan Guards Shows Bitter Change at Bagram" – via NYTimes.com.
- Cohen, Gili; Berger, Yotam (2017-06-20). "Armed Palestinian Shot Dead After Attempting to Attack Soldiers, Israeli Army Says". Haaretz. Retrieved 2017-06-20.
- "Farsnews". en.farsnews.com.
- "Suspected Boko Haram militants kill two in police ambush in northeast Nigeria: police". 20 June 2017 – via Reuters.
- "Suspected suicide bomber shot at Brussels railway station". bbc.co.uk.
- "'Suspected suicide bomber carrying rucksack of explosives' shot by soldiers at Brussels Central Station". mirror.co.uk.
- "Naxals in Dantewada kill ex-sarpanch of Congress". 20 June 2017.
- "Villager hurt in gun-battle between security forces, Naxals - Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". 20 June 2017.
- "Evacuation at Bishop Airport in Flint after officer allegedly stabbed". ABC Columbia. 2017-06-21. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- "Mindestens 15 Menschen sterben bei Anschlag auf eine Bank in Südafghanistan".
- "News from The Associated Press". hosted.ap.org.
- "Six killed in Cameroon suicide attack".
- Perring, Rebecca (22 June 2017). "Bomb blast targets students sitting exams - at least three injured".
- Gomez, Carla P. "Sugar planter, driver killed in Negros Occ ambush by NPA". newsinfo.inquirer.net.
- "PKK kills young teacher after abducting him in Turkey"s east - CRIME". Hürriyet Daily News - LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Kenya: 5 killed by al-Shabaab gunmen in northeast". Anadolu Agency.
- "Parachinar incident: Death toll reaches 43, several injured - SAMAA TV".
- "Death toll goes up to 91 in Pakistan bombings". Anadolu Agency.
- i24NEWS. "Explosion devant un QG de la police au Pakistan, au moins 11 morts". i24NEWS (in French). Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "Mindestens 42 Tote bei vier Anschlägen in Pakistan". RT (in German). Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- "Suicide Attack Kills at Least 12 Civilians Fleeing Mosul". 23 June 2017.
- "Iraqi forces battle toward heart of Mosul's Old City". Reuters. 23 June 2017. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- "Iraqi forces free hundreds of civilians in Mosul Old City battles as death toll mounts". Reuters. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Saudi security forces foil suicide bomb attack on Mecca's Grand Mosque".
- Hubbard, Ben (23 June 2017). "Saudi Security Forces Intercept Militants Plotting Mecca Attack" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Somalia: 5 killed in suicide car bomb attack". Anadolu Agency.
- "Car bomb kills, injures 8 in Baghdad". 23 June 2017.
- Galat. "Сводные данные АТО – 25 июня 2017 – Информационно-аналитический центр".
- "CRPF Officer Killed, 4 Injured in Militant Ambush at Athwajan". 25 June 2017.
- "Kashmir: 2 terrorists killed in DPS Srinagar encounter after 14-hour gun battle".
- "10 people fleeing IS-held town killed in bomb attack in Iraq".
- "Operation Prahar: Three jawans martyred, over dozen Naxals killed". Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "2 jawans killed, 3 injured in operation against Naxals in Sukma". 24 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- hermesauto (25 June 2017). "Policeman in Medan killed during alleged terrorist attack".
- Press, Europa (25 June 2017). "Al menos diez muertos por el estallido de un coche bomba en la provincia siria de Idlib".
- Reuters. "Suicide Bombers Kill 9 in Nigerian City of Maiduguri".
- "Rocket fire from Gaza hits southern Israel - Xinhua - English.news.cn". news.xinhuanet.com.
- "One soldier killed, another injured in clash with PKK in Turkey"s east - LOCAL". Hürriyet Daily News - LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Franco, Por Marina (26 June 2017). "Identifican los restos de Salvador Adame, el séptimo periodista mexicano asesinado este año". Retrieved 17 August 2017 – via NYTimes.com.
- "CNDH exige esclarecer homicidio de periodista Salvador Adame". 26 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- ""ELN es responsable del ataque contra comitiva de la Sijín en Cauca": Policía". Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Tres uniformados de la Policía murieron tras ataque a patrulla en Cauca - RCN Radio". 27 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Senior Ukrainian military officer killed in car bomb attack in Kiev".
- "Landmine kills eight in northeast Kenya - police". 27 June 2017 – via Reuters.
- Holding, APA Information Agency, APA. "3 soldiers martyred in SE Turkey PKK attack". Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Venezuela crisis: Helicopter launches attack on Supreme Court". 28 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017 – via www.bbc.com.
- CNN, Laura Smith-Spark, Natalie Gallón, Lonzo Cook and Steve Almasy. "Helicopter attack on Venezuela's Supreme Court". CNN. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Radio, Caracol (27 June 2017). "Soldado herido al caer en una mina antipersona en Guaviare". Caracol Radio. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Hus og busskur truffet av flere skudd i Moss".
- "PressTV-Qaeda terrorists kill Hadi loyalists in SE Yemen".
- "Bomb blast injures 4 Peshmerga soldiers in Kirkuk". 28 June 2017.
- Press, Europa (28 June 2017). "Un soldado muerto y otro herido por un ataque del ELN en Norte de Santander (Colombia)".
- "One civilian killed, 3 wounded in bombing in Ramadi". 29 June 2017.
- "BERNAMA - Taliban Kill 2 Female Police Officers In Northern Afghanistan". www.bernama.com.
- Sputnik. "Donezk: Explosion erschüttert Stadtzentrum". de.sputniknews.com.
- "Niger: deux civils tués dans un attentat suicide contre un camp de réfugiés au Niger". 29 June 2017.
- "Bomb blast in Ukhrul district of Manipur kills Assam Rifles jawan". 30 June 2017. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "Cameroon: Suspected Boko Haram Suicide Bomb attack leaves three dead". Cameron Concord. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- "News from The Associated Press". hosted.ap.org.
- "Daesh attack kills 10 Iraqi troops near Syria border". Anadolu Agency.
- "'Daesh bomb' kills 7 civilians in Nangarhar". Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- Post, The Jakarta. "Two police officers attacked at mosque".
- "Sobotka: "Täter hat eindeutig IS-Hintergrund"". krone.at. Retrieved 17 August 2017.