|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2012)|
|Location||1 Zhongyang Road, Gulou District, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Construction started||May 2005|
|Opening||18 December 2010|
|Cost||5 billion RMB|
|Architectural||450 m (1,480 ft)|
|Roof||381 m (1,250 ft)|
|Top floor||316.6 m (1,039 ft)|
|Observatory||271.8 m (892 ft)|
|Floor count||66 (+5 basement floors)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Adrian Smith at SOM|
|Structural engineer||Skidmore, Owings and Merrill|
|Literal meaning||Purple Peak High-rise|
|Greenland Center/Square-Zifeng Tower|
|Nanjing Greenland Financial Center|
Zifeng Tower (Greenland Center-Zifeng Tower or Greenland Square Zifeng Tower, formerly Nanjing Greenland Financial Center) is a 450-metre (1,480 ft) supertall skyscraper in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China. The 89-story building completed in 2010 comprises retail and office space in the lower section.The floors near the top features a hotel,numerous restaurants, and a public observatory . The tower’s stepping is functional, helping separate these sections.The building is currently the tallest in Nanjing and Jiangsu province,the fourth tallest in China and the 11th tallest in the world
Architectural firm Skidmore, Owings and Merrill designed the building, led by Adrian Smith.The Tower occupies an area of 18721 square metres.The Nanjing Greenland InterContinental Hotel is located within the tower.
- "紫峰大厦开业庆典". Greenland Group. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Zifeng Tower - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat.
- "Zifeng Tower (formerly Nanjing Greenland Financial Center)". Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. 9 January 2009. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Zifeng Tower Official website (English version)". Greenland Group. Retrieved 5 March 2012.
- "Zifeng Tower". Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture. Retrieved 29 August 2013.
- "Nanjing Greenland Financial Center". Emporis. Retrieved 31 January 2009.
|This article about a building or structure in China is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|