Patoka Township, Marion County, Illinois
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||34.97 sq mi (90.6 km2)|
|• Land||34.95 sq mi (90.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2)|
|Elevation||499 ft (152 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||1,009|
|• Density||29.7/sq mi (11.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Patoka Township (T4N R1E) is centered at 38°47'N 89°5'W (38.780, -89.086). It is traversed north-south by U.S. Route 51 and east-west by the North Fork of the Kaskaskia River. The city of Patoka is located near the south end of the township. According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 34.97 square miles (90.6 km2), of which 34.95 square miles (90.5 km2) (or 99.94%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.09%) is water.
- Kaskaskia Township, Fayette County (north)
- Wilberton Township, Fayette County (northeast)
- Foster Township (east)
- Tonti Township (southeast)
- Carrigan Township (south)
- East Fork Township, Clinton County (southwest)
- Pope Township, Fayette County (west)
- Pope Township, Fayette County (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Marion County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|