|Product type||Shopping mall chain|
|Owner||SM Prime Holdings|
|Tagline||We've got it all for you!|
SM Supermalls, owned by SM Prime Holdings, is a chain of shopping malls in the Philippines that, as of 2017, has 67 malls located across the country, with about a dozen more scheduled to be open by 2018. It also has 7 malls in China, including SM Tianjin which is the second largest in the world in terms of GLA. SM Supermalls has become one of the biggest mall operators in Southeast Asia. Combined, the company has about 9.24 million square meters of gross floor area (GFA). It has 17,230 tenants in the Philippines and 1,867 tenants in China.
The company that operates the malls was started by Henry Sy, Sr. in 1958 as Shoemart, with a store in Manila. In the 1960s Shoemart expanded its shoe store chain. By the 1970s, Shoemart was a full-line department store, shifting its name from Shoemart to SM.
In the 1980s, the company diversified and ventured into the supermarket and home appliance store business. It opened the first "Supermall" store in 1985 in Quezon City called SM City North EDSA.
The following is a list of SM shopping malls in the Philippines and their consecutive opening dates. Italics denote planned malls or malls under construction. Gross floor area is based on the latest press release of SM Prime Holdings, and on SM Supermall Mall Profile literature.
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location||Remarks|
|1||SM City North EDSA||8 Nov 1985||161,000||498,000||EDSA cor. North Avenue, Quezon City||First SM Mall in Metro Manila and Largest Solar-Powered Shopping Mall in Southeast Asia|
|2||SM City Sta. Mesa||28 Sep 1990||30,000||132,965||Ramon Magsaysay Boulevard cor. Araneta Avenue, Brgy. Doña Imelda, Quezon City||Formerly known as "SM Centerpoint" (1990-2005).|
|3||SM Megamall||28 Jun 1991||105,000||474,000||EDSA cor. Doña Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong||Largest shopping mall in the country and fifth in the world|
|4||SM City Cebu||27 Nov 1993||128,000||273,804||North Reclamation Area, Cebu City||First SM Mall in Visayas and first provincial mall (outside NCR).|
|5||SM Southmall||2 Apr 1995||200,000||259,844||Brgy. Pilar Village, Las Piñas||One of the SM Malls with Skating Rink
(204,752 square meters for the main mall + 55,092 square meters for the South Tower)
|6||SM City Bacoor||25 Jul 1997||88,000||120,202||General Aguinaldo Highway, Bacoor, Cavite||First SM Mall in Calabarzon and Provincial Mall in Luzon (outside NCR).|
|7||SM City Fairview||24 Oct 1997||202,000||188,681||Quirino Highway, Greater Lagro, Novaliches, Quezon City||Currently ongoing expansion|
|8||SM City Iloilo||11 Jun 1999||170,000||181,657||Mandurriao, Iloilo City||Second SM Mall in Visayas|
|9||SM City Manila||14 Apr 2000||25,000||167,812||Ermita, Manila||Standing on the lot of the historic Jai-Alai Building which is a controversial location.|
|10||SM City Pampanga||11 Nov 2000||316,000||131,158||Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Barangay Lagundi, Mexico, Pampanga and Barangay San Jose, San Fernando, Pampanga||First SM Mall in Central Luzon and Largest Mall in the Philippines|
|11||SM City Sucat||13 Jul 2001||101,000||96,277||Brgy. San Dionisio, Parañaque||Former SM Supercenter Sucat|
|12||SM City Davao||16 Nov 2001||132,000||126,425||zEcoland Subdivision, Brgy. Matina, Davao City||First SM Mall in Mindanao|
|13||SM City Cagayan de Oro||15 Nov 2002||52,000||87,837||Uptown Carmen, Cagayan de Oro||Second SM Mall in Mindanao and First SM Mall in Northern Mindanao|
|14||SM City Bicutan||29 Nov 2002||39,000||113,214||Brgy. Don Bosco, Bicutan, Parañaque||Undergoing expansion (85% complete)|
|15||SM City Lucena||3 Oct 2003||80,000||78,655||Maharlika Highway , Brgy. Ibabang Dupay, Lucena, Quezon|
|16||SM City Baguio||21 Nov 2003||80,000||107,950||Baguio||First SM Mall in Northern Luzon with no air-conditioning system.
Currently undergoing expansion, for completion in 2018. (177,950 square meters total floor area, 70,000 square meters gross floor area)
|17||SM City Marilao||28 Nov 2003||130,000||93,910||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Ibayo, Marilao, Bulacan||First SM Mall in Bulacan and Second SM Mall in Central Luzon.|
|18||SM City Dasmariñas||21 May 2004||124,000||206,145||Governor's Drive, Brgy. Sampaloc 1, Dasmariñas, Cavite||Second SM Mall in Cavite Province|
|19||SM City Batangas||12 Nov 2004||85,000||80,350||Batangas City, Batangas|
|20||SM City San Lazaro||27 May 2005||40,000||181,593||Santa Cruz, Manila||Located in a parcel of land from the former San Lazaro Hippodrome where it was named after|
|21||SM Center Valenzuela||28 Oct 2005||25,000||70,681||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Karuhatan, Valenzuela|
|22||SM City Molino||18 Nov 2005||48,000||52,061||Brgy. Molino IV, Bacoor, Cavite||Third SM Mall in Cavite Province and formerly known as a "SM Supercenter" (later "SM Center") mall.|
|23||SM City Santa Rosa||10 Feb 2006||171,000||116,463||Km. 37 Maharlika Highway, Brgy. Tagapo, Santa Rosa, Laguna||First SM Supermall and the largest in the province of Laguna, new BPO building under construction
(86,463 square meters for the Main building + 30,000 square meters for the BPO)
|24||SM City Clark||12 May 2006||165,000||144,484||Clark Special Economic Zone, Angeles, Pampanga|
|25||SM Mall of Asia||21 May 2006||195,000||406,962||Bay City, Pasay|
|26||SM Center Pasig||19 Aug 2006||21,000||28,829||Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Avenue (C-5) cor. Doña Julia Vargas Ave., Ugong, Pasig||First SM Supermall with no cinemas|
|27||SM City Lipa||22 Sep 2006||103,000||72,045||Lipa, Batangas||Second SM Mall in Batangas Province after SM City Batangas|
|28||SM City Bacolod||2 Mar 2007||161,096||171,380||Reclamation Area, Bacolod, Negros Occidental||Third SM Mall in Visayas|
|29||SM City Taytay||9 Nov 2007||63,000||98,928||Taytay, Rizal||First SM Mall in Rizal|
|30||SM Center Muntinlupa||16 Nov 2007||36,000||57,060||Brgy. Tunasan, Muntinlupa|
|31||SM City Marikina||5 Sep 2008||59,000||122,878||Calumpang, Marikina||First SM Mall along Marcos Highway|
|32||SM City Rosales||28 Nov 2008||122,000||63,330||Rosales, Pangasinan||First SM Mall in Pangasinan|
|33||SM City Baliuag||12 Dec 2008||93,000||91,241||Pan-Philippine Highway, Brgy. Pagala, Baliuag, Bulacan||Second SM Mall in Bulacan and Fourth SM Mall in Central Luzon.|
|34||SM City Naga||1 May 2009||44,000||61,337||Naga, Camarines Sur||First SM Mall in Bicol Region|
|35||SM Center Las Piñas||2 Oct 2009||29,000||39,727||Brgy. Pamplona Dos, Las Piñas||Second SM Mall in Las Piñas after SM Southmall and Second SM Mall with no cinemas after SM Center Pasig|
|36||SM City Rosario||20 Nov 2009||54,000||60,657||Rosario, Cavite||Fourth SM Mall in Cavite Province|
|37||SM City Tarlac||30 Apr 2010||34,000||101,369||MacArthur Highway, Brgy. San Roque, Tarlac City, Tarlac|
|38||SM City San Pablo||1 Oct 2010||69,000||79,164||Maharlika Highway, Brgy. San Rafael, San Pablo City, Laguna||BPO Building to be constructed and to be finished by the 4th quarter of 2017.
(69,968 square meters for the main building + 9,196 square meters for the BPO)
|39||SM City Calamba||15 Oct 2010||55,000||73,632||Calamba City, Laguna||To undergo expansion. Currently caters more than 225 shops|
|40||SM City Novaliches||22 Oct 2010||77,000||60,044||Quirino Highway, Brgy. San Bartolome, Novaliches, Quezon City|
|41||SM City Masinag||6 May 2011||37,000||96,313||Masinag, Antipolo, Rizal||First SM Mall To Name The Department Store The SM Store and Second SM Mall along Marcos Highway|
|42||SM City Olongapo||10 Feb 2012||10,000||44,975||Magsaysay Drive cor. Gordon Avenue, Olongapo, Zambales|
|43||SM City Consolacion||1 Jun 2012||46,926||103,558||Consolacion, Cebu||Fourth SM Mall in Visayas|
|44||SM City San Fernando Downtown||20 Jul 2012||7,835||43,130||Brgy. Sto. Rosario, San Fernando, Pampanga|
|45||SM City General Santos||10 Aug 2012||80,000||95,764||General Santos||Third SM Mall in Mindanao and First SM Mall in Soccsksargen|
|46||SM Lanang Premier||28 Sep 2012||640,000||144,002||Lanang District, Davao City||The 1st SM Premier series Mall in the Philippines, 2nd Largest SM Mall in Mindanao, 2nd SM Mall in Davao City|
|47||SM Aura Premier||17 May 2013||125,000||251,094||Bonifacio Global City, Taguig|
|48||SM City BF Parañaque||29 Nov 2013||27,000||125,582||Dr. A. Santos Avenue cor. President's Avenue, Teoville Subdivision, Brgy. BF Homes, Parañaque|
|49||SM City Cauayan||30 May 2014||36,622||70,964||Cauayan, Isabela||First SM Mall in Cagayan Valley|
|50||SM Center Angono||14 Nov 2014||12,650||41,481||Manila East Road, Brgy. San Isidro, Angono, Rizal||First SM Mall with "SM Center" name to anchor Savemore Market instead of SM Hypermarket|
|51||SM Megacenter Cabanatuan||24 Apr 2015||55,000||49,688||Brgy. San Roque Norte, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||First SM Mall in Nueva Ecija|
|52||SM City San Mateo||15 May 2015||22,882||80,043||Gen. Luna Avenue, Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo, Rizal|
|53||SM City Cabanatuan||9 Oct 2015||140,000||154,020||Brgy. Hermogenes Concepcion, Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija||Second SM Mall in Nueva Ecija and Largest Mall in North Luzon.|
|54||SM Cherry Shaw||13 Oct 2015||TBA||24,165||Shaw Boulevard, Pleasant Hills, Mandaluyong||First SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|55||SM Center Sangandaan||23 Oct 2015||10,563||38,622||Sangandaan, Caloocan||First "SM Center" Mall name to anchor SM Supermarket and second not to have a hypermarket.|
|56||SM Seaside City Cebu||27 Nov 2015||304,100||470,000||South Road Properties, Cebu City||Largest Mall in the Philippines outside Metro Manila|
|57||SM City San Jose Del Monte||29 Apr 2016||60,193||114,186||Quirino Highway, San Jose del Monte, Bulacan||Third SM Mall in Bulacan and Quirino Highway after SM City Fairview and SM City Novaliches|
|58||SM City Trece Martires||13 May 2016||50,000||83,783||Trece Martires, Cavite||Fifth SM Mall in Cavite Province|
|59||SM Cherry Congressional||25 Nov 2016||TBA||13,469||Congressional Avenue, Bahay Toro, Quezon City||Second SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family.|
|60||SM City East Ortigas||2 Dec 2016||TBA||80,127||Ortigas Ave Ext, Brgy. Sta. Lucia, Pasig||First SM Mall to be acquired from the Gotesco group of companies. Was formerly Ever Gotesco Ortigas Complex.|
|61||SM CDO Downtown Premier||12 May 2017||28,974||177,743||Claro M. Recto Avenue cor Osmena Street, Cagayan de Oro||Largest SM Mall in Mindanao, 2nd SM Mall in Cagayan de Oro and the 3rd SM Mall to carry the Premier Brand.|
|62||S Maison at Conrad Manila||17 Jun 2017 (relaunched as a SM Supermall)||TBA||26,076||Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila||Relaunched as the 62nd SM Supermall (although SM Cherry Antipolo opened first their supermarket area) and the second specialty mall, after The Podium, to be managed by SM Supermalls.|
|63||SM Cherry Antipolo||30 Jun 2017||TBA||27,224||Marcos Highway, Antipolo, Rizal||Third SM Supermall under the "SM Cherry" name after Cherry Foodarama was acquired by SM Group from Ong Family. Largest among 3 SM Cherry malls.|
|64||SM City Puerto Princesa||15 Sep 2017||58,168||73,463||Puerto Princesa||First SM Mall in Mimaropa.|
|65||SM Center Tuguegarao Downtown||12 Oct 2017||16,181||36,966||Luna St. cor. Mabini St., Tuguegarao, Cagayan||Second SM Mall in Cagayan Valley and First SM Mall in Cagayan|
|66||SM Center Pulilan||1 Dec 2017||65,675||27,443||Pulilan, Bulacan||Fourth SM Mall in Bulacan|
|67||SM Center Lemery||15 Dec 2017||48,552||23,820||Lemery, Batangas||Third SM Mall in Batangas Province after SM City Batangas and SM City Lipa|
|68||SM Center Imus||16 Feb 2018||35,145||24,000||Imus, Cavite||Sixth SM Mall in Cavite Province|
|Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location|
|SM City Urdaneta Central||May 4, 2018||38,808||40,233||MacArthur Highway, Urdaneta, Pangasinan|
|SM City Telabastagan||May 18, 2018||105,694||54,377||Barangay Telebastagan, San Fernando, Pampanga|
|SM City Legazpi||September 2018||36,282||62,219||Legazpi City, Albay|
|SM Center Ormoc||September 2018||15,782||21,280||Ormoc City|
|SM Center Dagupan Downtown||2019||17,079||23,460||Dagupan, Pangasinan|
|SM City Olongapo Rizal||2019||38,749||72,940||Rizal Avenue, East Tapinac, Olongapo City|
|SM Mindpro Citimall||2019||TBA||45,144||Zamboanga City|
|SM City Tagum||2019||36,965||51,935||Maharlika Highway, Tagum City, Davao del Norte|
|SM City Tuguegarao||2019||141,404||63,632||New Tuguegarao Diversion Road cor. Bagay Road, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan|
|SM Grand Central||2019||22,902||102,790||Caloocan, Metro Manila|
|SM City Sorsogon||2019||132,003||55,797||Maharlika Highway, Barangay Balogo, Sorsogon City, Sorsogon|
|SM City Daet||2019||51,208||49,898||Daet, Camarines Norte|
|SM City Butuan||2019||37,233||59,573||Butuan City|
|SM City Roxas||2020||109,309||40,833||Roxas, Capiz|
|SM City Malolos||2020||137,812||79,923||McArthur Highway, Barangay Dakila, Malolos City, Bulacan|
|SM City Balanga||2020||46,145||55,595||Brgy. Ibayo, Balanga, Bataan|
|SM City Tanza||2020||82,268||45,029||Daang Amaya, Tanza, Cavite|
|SM City Zamboanga||2020||25,655||65,055||Brgy. Canelar and Brgy. Camino Nuevo, Zamboanga City|
|SM Laoag||2020||102,293||61,256||Brgy. Nangalisan B and Brgy. Nalbo, City of Laoag, Ilocos Norte|
|SM La Union||2020||TBA||58,864||Brgy. Biday, San Fernando, La Union|
|SM Center Turbina||2020||143,379||76,893||Brgy. Turbina, Calamba, Laguna|
|SM City Commonwealth||TBA||20,877||104,218||Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila|
|SM Center Moonwalk Parañaque||TBA||TBA||TBA||Parañaque, Metro Manila|
|SM Center Cabuyao||TBA||TBA||TBA||City of Cabuyao, Laguna|
|No.||Name||Opening Date||Land area (m²)||Floor area (m²)||Location||Remarks|
|1||SM City Xiamen||2001||–||238,125||Xiamen, Fujian||Initially opened as a department store. Later expanded in 2009 with the opening of the SM Lifestyle Center.|
|2||SM City Jinjiang||2005||–||167,830||Quanzhou, Fujian||Jinjiang is the hometown of SM founder, Henry Sy.|
|3||SM City Chengdu||–||–||166,665||Chengdu, Sichuan||First SM Mall in China outside Fujian.|
|4||SM City Suzhou||2011||–||72,552||Chengdu, Sichuan|
|5||SM City Chongqing||2012||–||72,552||Yubei District, Chongqing|
|6||SM City Zibo||2015||–||72,552||Zibo, Shandong|
|7||SM City Tianjin||17 Dec 2016||–||565,000||Tianjin|
- "Investor Kit - October 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 14 October 2017.
- "Investor Kit - November 2017" (PDF). SM Prime Holdings. Retrieved 29 November 2017.
- "SM Through the Years 1958-2008" (2008): 2.
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 6, 2015.
- "SMPH 2016 Annual Report (SEC 17-A)" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "List of largest shopping malls". Wikipedia. 2017-12-16.
- "SMPH Prospectus 2015" (PDF). Retrieved September 22, 2015.
- "SM Prime Cashes in on Santa Rosa as the next BPO hub of the South". Tempo.com.ph. 15 November 2016. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "NEW SHOPPING MALLS EARNINGS RAISE SM PRIME'S NET INCOME". Manila Times – via HighBeam Research (subscription required). 9 May 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Zinnia B. Dela Peña. Wednesday, April 29, 2009. "SM Prime earmarks P12 billion for expansion of RP, China malls". Philippine Star. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Photographic image : SM Malls : BPO Expansion Plans" (JPG). Pbs.twimg.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM signs lease for Consolacion mall". Sun.Star. 2010-10-11. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-12-02. Retrieved 2013-12-23.
- Kristine Jane R. Liu and Carmelito Q. Francisco. April 29, 2009. "SM Prime to open one mall every year in mainland China". Business World. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- "SMPH Prospectus September 2015" (PDF). Smprime.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Honey Madrilejos-Reyes. March 3, 2009. "SM Prime to Build Shopping Complex Near The Fort". Business Mirror. SM Prime Holdings Archived 2011-07-16 at the Wayback Machine.
- Manila Bulletin. "SM Prime posts 14% growth in net income to P8.43 B in 9 months". mb.com.ph.
- the staff. "SM's BGC beachhead". inquirer.net.
- "SM City Cauayan opening date announcement". Facebook. Retrieved 20 April 2014.
- Krista Angela M. Montealegre, November 8, 2012 "SM group sets record capex for 2013". Interaksyon.com. Interaksyon TV 5 Archived 2012-12-12 at the Wayback Machine.
- November 8, 2012 "SM Investments set P65B capex for '13". Balita.ph. Balita.ph
- VG Cabuag, February 19, 2013 "SM Prime profits hit P10.5B in 2012". SMPrime.com. SM PRIME Archived 2013-09-23 at the Wayback Machine.
- Richard R. Gappi. Friday, 3 October 2014. "SM Angono’s blessing on Nov. 13; grand public opening, Nov. 14. Rizalhenyo
- Wednesday, August 28, 2013. "SM Center Angono Groundbreaking". Business Mirror Archived 2013-10-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- April 24, 2015. "Enjoy an all new shopping experience at SM Megacenter Cabanatuan". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Press Reader
- "About Us". Megacenter.wordpress.com. 20 February 2007. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Investments Corporation Annual Report 2011: Trends & Expectations Section" (PDF). Sminvestments.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to open four new malls". SM to open four new malls. BusinessWorld. Retrieved Tuesday, August 27, 2013.
- "SM City Cabanatuan: SM Opens New Destination Mall at the Gateway of the North". October 8, 2015. SM Prime Holdings
- After 10-yr negotiation, SM Prime to build mall in Cabanatuan City; "GMA Network;" By: M J Cayabyab; retrieved 08-04-2012
- "Cherry Foodarama to reopen, now under SM management". Rappler.com. 2015-10-12. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM to seal deal with Cherry Foodarama this June." June 24, 2015. Rappler
- SM Prime Holdings 2014 Results. p. 9. SM Prime Holdings
- "FINALLY, SM IN CALOOCAN AND ANOTHER HOSPITAL". remate.ph.
- "SM Seaside City - Timeline Photos - Facebook". facebook.com.
- "SM seals SRP stake". Sun.Star. 2010-01-15. Archived from the original on 2011-09-07. Retrieved 2011-12-10.
- "SM Prime Investor Kit - July 2017" (PDF). SMPrime.com.
- San Jose Del Monte City Public Information Office. Friday, September 19, 2014. Facebook
- "Strong mall revenues drive SM Prime's net income". TRappler.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Camus, Miguel R. "New malls lift SM Prime income to P5.8B". business.inquirer.net.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 50. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- Press Release; PDF auto-download; SM Prime Official Website; retrieved November 2, 2015.
- "SM premier mall to open in Oro mid 2017". SunStar.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "A Closer Look at SM CDO Premier". TsadaGyud!.
- "5 reasons why you should go to S Maison]". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Ballesteros, Angelica. "SM Prime to open SM Cherry Antipolo on Friday". ManilaTimes.net. Retrieved 2017-06-29.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 48. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- "SM Prime to open 7 new malls in 2017". Rappler. Retrieved 7 September 2016.
- "SM to start constructing mall in Puerto Princesa in 2014 - mayor". InterAksyon.com. Archived from the original on 2015-02-13.
- SM Prime Holdings Offer Supplement 2017. p. 30-31. SM Prime Holdings, Inc.'s Application for Permit to Sell
- "SM to open 65th mall, its first in Cagayan". news.abs-cbn.com. Retrieved 2017-10-12.
- "SMPH T3 Offer Supplement Final" (PDF). smprime.com. SM Prime Holdings, Inc. Retrieved February 18, 2018.
- "SM City to rise in Legazpi next year - LEGAZPI CITY". legazpi.gov.ph.
- "SM City mall to rise in Legazpi next year". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "SM earmarks P1 billion for Legazpi mall". BusinessMirror.com.ph. 2015-06-26. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Supermalls to rise in Zamboanga City — Yalah Zamboanga!". Yalahzamboanga.com. 30 January 2017. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Austria, Jenniffer B. (January 21, 2018). "SM Prime building 21 new malls". ManilaStandard.net.
- SM Prime Holdings Retail Bonds Prospectus 2014. p. 49. Philippine Dealing Exchange
- "SM constructing 2 Mindanao malls". Manilastandardtoday.com. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- "SM Prime to open 10 malls next year". Thestandard.com.ph. Retrieved 2017-07-01.
- Gonzales, Iris (14 November 2016). "SM Prime looks at existing malls in China". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Canoy, Jeff (24 April 2015). "How SM malls are faring in China". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Dumlao-Abadilla, Doris (14 November 2016). "SM stepping up China expansion". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- "SM Prime opens 7th mall in China". ABS-CBN News. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to SM Prime Holdings.|
- SM Supermalls - Official website