Cyber Towers at Hitec City
|Headquarters||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Hyderabad Information Technology Engineering Consultancy City, abbreviated as HITEC City, is a major technology township which is at the centre of the information technology industry in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India. HITEC City is spread across 151 acres (0.61 km2) of land under suburbs of Madhapur, Gachibowli, Kondapur, Manikonda, Thellapur, Nanakramguda, Sharthpur etc.
Soon after India started witnessing an IT revolution with Bangalore as key IT hub, the government of AP, then chief minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu, realised the need for infrastructure to attract investments of several IT companies. It was a well known fact that a large number of IT professionals working in Silicon valley and other technology hubs were from this region. This prompted the government to start the project with private investments.
The project was commissioned initially with L&T ECC and was named L&T INFOCITY. Then several other companies started to partner with the government after the project's success. Vijayawada IT Zone is the first IT/ITES SEZ Project in Coastal Andhra, providing a totally integrated township for discerning IT professionals to work and live. The Project is being developed by Larsen and Toubro Limited through its Special Purpose Vehicle, L&T Hitech City Limited, a joint venture company of L&T Infocity Limited and Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Limited.
The project is spread over 30 acres (120,000 m2) of land and is located right opposite to Gannavaram airport. It is envisaged to develop 1,100,000 sq ft (100,000 m2). of IT space and 450,000 sq ft (42,000 m2). of residential space in a phased manner. The Project offers multitenanted as well as Built-to-suit (BTS) facilities. It is strategically located in the resource rich locality of Andhra Pradesh, offers space at most economical prices with low operational costs ideally meeting individual customer’s requirement. It also caters to all segments of the IT Industry including small & medium enterprises, with office areas starting from as small as 2,500 sq ft (230 m2).
Moreover, it is located only 20 minutes driving distance from the city and is well connected to the rest of the country by rail, road and air. MEDHA, the first Phase of the Project is operational with about 200,000 sq. ft. of Built-up space. It is being equipped with Cafeteria, Fitness centre, Business Centre, Bank, ATM etc., The first IT block "MEDHA" was inaugurated by Sri K.Rosaiah, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 28 January 2010.
The project was initiated by APIIC with participation of private infrastructure companies like L&T, Raheja corporation, Ascendas ITPark, Vanenburg Corporation,SP,RMZ corporation, Divyasree infrastructure, Lancohills technology park,DLF, EmaarMGF and others. The area acts as a major IT hub of Hyderabad. It comprises IT parks such as L&T Infocity, Hitech City2 SEZ, Vanenburg IT Park or The V, Mindspace Cyberabad SEZ, DLF IT SEZ, Satyam Computers IT SEZ, TCS Synergy park IT SEZ, SEZs of Infosys, Wipro and APIIC, built to suit campuses of several major technology companies.
Most of the MNCs located here provide cab facilities to its employees because of a lack of adequate and efficient public transportation system. The state runs city bus service, connecting to all the major centres of the city.
Cyber Towers 
Cyber Towers is the first phase of HITEC City and was inaugurated in November 1998. Companies include Knowledge Matrix India Pvt Ltd., 7Hills Business Solutions, AppLabs, CIGNITI Software Services Pvt, Ltd., Keane, Microsoft, Patni Computer Systems, Oracle Corporation, GE Capital, WHISHWORKS, Prithvi Information Solutions, Naia Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd., Orbees, Four Soft operate offshore development facilities and call centers in this four-quadrant, 10-story building.
The Cyber Towers building is divided into four quadrants with a large fountain in the middle of the quadrants.
With a total 10 floors, part of the 6th and 7th floors and all of the 8th floor are occupied by Keane.
Four Soft Ltd, can be found on the 3rd and 5th floor of this building. Four Soft Ltd. is one of the largest supply chain & Logistics s/w product Company. AlantaSoft Pvt Ltd is in 6th floor Q2 B5.
Cyber Gateway (Phase II) 
The Cyber Gateway is Phase II of HITEC City. A giant arch in front of the building stands as a gateway to the rest of HITEC City and hence the name. It comprises over 866,000 ft² (80,500 m²) of office space across 8 acres (32,000 m²) of land with a glass façade, landscaped gardens, and waiting lounge.
The Cyber Gateway is designed for ITES and BPO services with multiple redundancies for connectivity and power. Large offshore processing operations operate out of this building. Dell, Inc., General Electric, Capitol Records, Lanco Global Systems and Microsoft were the first companies to start operations at the Cyber Gateway. They were soon followed by Oracle, Virtusa, Vertex Computer Systems Vertexcs.com, ValueLabs, Dell, Deloitte, Mahindra Satyam,S2Tech(www.s2tech.com) and others. Soon the companies grew in size and operations and started to build their own campuses.Netzworke Systems Pvt.Ltd,is located in cybertowers.Module 1, Q3-A3, 1st Floor,Cyber Towers.
As on July 2010, with a total 6 floors and 4 blocks A,B,C,D. Part of Block A (i.e.floors 2,3,4,5) is occupied by Genpact India.
GISystems.org has been a tenant of Cyber Towers since the opening of this state of the art technology focused office space that is exclusive to 100% export oriented units in the software industry.
There is also an e-seva center in the premises.
L&T Infocity 
L&T Infocity is the first software technology park layout in HITEC CITY which attracted major technology companies like Accenture, Microsoft, Oracle, s2Tech Technologies(http://www.s2tech.com/) etc. File:Also polaries it is located in 6th floor.
Hyderabad International Convention Center (HICC) 
Hyderabad International Convention Center was built by Emaar MGF of India. The company is part owned by Emaar of UAE. The facility is managed by Accor Hospitality. The Hyderabad International Convention Center with 5,000 seating capacity is India's largest and the most technologically advanced convention facility. It is an integrated 291,000 square foot (27,000 m²) facility with a 287-room-capacity business hotel, Novotel Hyderabad, covering 15 acres (61,000 m²). This air-conditioned center can be configured to increase seating capacity to about 6,500. www.hicc.com, www.accorhotels.com/6182
HITEX Exhibition Center 
Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Limited (HITEX) is a state-of-the-art venue for international exhibitions, conferences, trade shows, and corporate events in India. It was conceptualized by German architects and inaugurated on 14 January 2003 by Commerce Minister Arun Shourie, and the Trade Fair Office Building by Andhra Pradesh former Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu.
HITEX is the corporate hub of the HITEC City and is India's most modern exhibition centre. HITEX is located at Madhapur (near HITEC City). The facility is spread over nearly 100 acres (400,000 m²).
GITEX Hyderabad, is the annual IT&C expo organized by the Dubai World Trade Center in association with the Department of IT&C, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
CII - Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre 
The centre is housed in a green building which received the coveted LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum rating in 2003. This was the first platinum rated Green Building outside of the U.S. and also the first in India. The Centre was inaugurated by H.E Shri A P J Abdul Kalam, the then President of India, on 14 July 2004.
CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre is a unique and successful model of public-private partnership between the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Godrej & Boyce Mfg Ltd and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), with the technical support of USAID.
The Green Business Centre (GBC), has an area of 5 acres (20,000 m²). It is near HITEC City in Hyderabad, and the concept was launched during the then U.S. President Bill Clinton's visit to the city in March 2000. The Green Institute entered into a strategic partnership with the Confederation of Indian Industries to establish the Green Business Centre (GBC) at Hyderabad for promoting "Green Activities" in India. The GBC has become the basis of an ongoing partnership with the Phillips Eco-Enterprise Center (PEEC), a project of the Green Institute. Adil Ali
Shilpakala Vedika 
Main article: Shilpakala vedika
The Shilpakala vedika is a A.P. state-government-owned Auditorium which is located at HITEC City. This 60,000 sq ft (6,000 m2). convention center includes an auditorium which is flexible in design and offers a variety of configuration selections.
In literal terms: "Shilpa" means sculpture, "kala" means art, and "vedika" means platform.
While Shilpakala vedika is a Multi purpose auditorium, Shilparamam is a crafts village.
Mindspace IT Park 
The Mindspace IT Park was envisioned by Raheja Corp, which identified the need for a world-class environment and ecosystem to foster great business ideas. This vision was translated to "Mindspace", a new-age philosophy of working and living, conceived to make corporates feel at home even while they are at work. It includes residential, recreational, entertainment, and retail spaces. The park provides about 4,000,000 square feet (370,000 m2) of office space.
Spread across 110 acres (0.45 km2), this layout also provides about 40% open space with telecommunications and civic infrastructure, wide roads, and greenery. The district witnessed immediate success with over a million square feet built and occupied within just 14 months of starting the project. The park provides both multitenant and built to suit facilities. Companies such as IBM, Accenture, CSC, Bank of America, Facebook and Novartis have built to suit facilities in the park with 10000 professionals working within them. Other companies in multitenant facilities include Qualcomm, Zensar Technologies Ltd, Satyam Computer Services, Oracle, Accenture, Amazon, GE, OpenText Corporation, Patni Computer Systems, Verizon, Thomson Reuters, Wellsfargo and Tieto. As of 2008 March, 20,000 professionals work in the park. The park is a notified SEZ and is set to accommodate about 55,000 IT professionals making it the largest of the IT parks in HITEC CITY. The park also has a Westin Hotel and Inorbit Mall which have been opened in the second half of 2009.
The Mindspace IT Park comprises several buildings
- Building - 1 - Accenture
- Building - 2 - Mahindra Satyam, GE, Patni Computer Systems, WinWire, Bank of America (Continuum Solutions), sumtotal systems
- Building - 3 - IBM
- Building - 4 - Computer Sciences Corporation
- Building - 5 - Bank of America (Continuum Solutions) , Redpine Signals
- Building - 6 - Novartis
- Building - 7 - Computer Sciences Corporation
- Building - 8 - Qualcomm, PL Engineering, Deloitte, UTC Fire & Security
- Building - 9 - Verizon, Amazon, Qualcomm, HSBC, Broadcom, Deloitte, PerkinElmer
- Building - 10 -Verizon, Qualcomm, Raheja
- Building - 11 -JP Morgan, Thomson Reuters
- Building - 14 -Portware, United Health Group, Persistent Systems & Solutions Ltd., OpenText Corporation, LGS Global Ltd., Trianz Yash Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Zen QA, Parexel International
- Building - 20 - Facebook, vSplash Techlabs Pvt. Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions
The V, an Ascendas IT Park 
The V is spread across 20 acres (81,000 m²) and has five multi-tenant buildings with a gross floor area of 1.65 million sq ft (90,000 m²) having close to 100% occupancy.
With over 10 acres (40,000 m²) of open space, it is a green township with environmentally friendly landscaped gardens. Most of the large rock formations have been left untouched, with the buildings designed around the natural landscape. The park is known for its vibrancy. The V is the first IT park which is completely operational. It accommodates about 15,000 IT professionals.
It boasts highly efficient office space, minimum lighting due to lots of open space, a separate cafeteria building, and fully equipped training class rooms.
It is about 10 km from the city center and 14 km from the airport, both being within an hour's drive. The nearest local train station is around 3 km from the campus.
The V is composed of five buildings.
RMZ Futura IT Park 
RMZ FUTURA is an exclusive independent/built-to-suit facility set amidst HITEC city, adjacent to Cyber Gateway. The state-of-the-art structure comprises four independent blocks spread across the entire site.
The RMZ FUTURA IT Park is composed of four buildings. All four buildings have been occupied.
- CGI- on fourth floor; other floors constitute Deloitte Block A
- Deloitte Block B
- Deloitte Block C
- Deloitte Block D
Hitec City-2 SEZ 
Hitec City-2 is a milestone project of Phoenix Infocity Pvt. Ltd. This is a venture by Phoenix Group (India) which is headed by Suresh Chukkapalli, the co-founder of Lanco Group. Hitec City-2 is an IT/ITeS Special Economic Zone (SEZ), and it is being promoted as an extension of Hitec City. The project has received formal approval as an IT/ITeS SEZ from the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. On an overall builtup area of about 3,000,000 sq ft (280,000 m2), nine state-of-the-art IT buildings are proposed with a mix of multi-tenant and customise-built to suit options to be developed in phases with world class amenities. The SEZ design allows about 28,000 IT professionals to work in an area of 3,000,000 sq ft (280,000 m2).
It has accommodated MNCs like
- UBS (the Indian operations of which were recently acquired by Cognizant)
- CUBIC Transportation Systems INDIA Private Limited
- Value Momentum
- MAQ Software
With more scheduled to join:
Cyber Pearl (an Ascendas IT park) 
Cyber Pearl would have been named Cyber Oasis, but since Hyderabad is associated with pearls, "Pearl" was considered more appropriate. The park accommodates over 5000 IT professionals with 5,000,000 square feet (460,000 m2) of office space. Companies located at Cyber Pearl are :
• Winshuttle Software (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- TNS INDIA PVT. LTD.
- Sitel India Ltd
- UMC[disambiguation needed]
- Mahindra Satyam
- Harsco India Services Pvt. Ltd. (Global Innovation Park)
- MarketTools Research Pvt Ltd
- RSA/Valyd Software
- SD Softech
- Powerwave Technologies R & D India Pvt Ltd
Other campuses around HITEC city 
Several companies have opened built to suit facilities in and around HITEC city. Some of these are:
- Ananth Technologies (Ananth Info Park)
- Computer Maintenance Corporation (CMC) Campus
- Convergys Campus
- DELL Campus
- CyberCity I.T. Campus
- E-Park I.T. Campus (Currently leased by TCS)
- Franklin Templeton campus
- Honeywell Campus
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. IT Data Centre
- HSBC Campus
- Capgemini Campus
- iLabs Centre
- Infosys Campus
- Infotech Enterprises Campus
- Login4ITES Network
- Microsoft Campus
- Motorola Campus
- Oracle Campus
- Polaris Campus
- Satyam Cyber Space Campus
- Satyam Infocity Campus
- Satyam GateWay Campus [My Home Hub - Bldg 1 & 2]
- Sierra Atlantic Campus
- Soft Sol Campus
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Campus (Deccan Park)
- UBS (now Cognizant)
- ValueLabs Campus
- VSNL campus
- WIPRO Campus (Before Cyber Towers)
- WIPRO Campus (Manikonda)
- Zensar technologies Ltd
- Simply Write Consulting Services
Mahindra Satyam Campuses 
Mahindra Satyam is the largest IT employer of Hyderabad with its 3 campuses:
- Gachibowli Campus [In DLF SEZ]
- Mahindra Satyam InfoCity [Behind Satyam Cyber Space]
- Mahindra Satyam GateWay [Bldg 1 & 2 in My Home Hub]
ValueLabs Hyderabad Campus 
ValueLabs is an offshore software product development, QA/Testing and KPO Services Company based in Hyderabad, India. The company started its operations in 1997 with a remote execution model and has since been offering services to startup and multi-billion dollar companies across the globe. Astro, MakeMyTrip.com, Maxis, SHPS, Snapfish, SpiceJet, TIBCO, Nielsen Mobile are some of the clients of the company.
The company’s expertise lies in servicing clients in the domains like Internet / mobile / interactive TV applications, internationalization, enterprise solutions and maintenance of legacy systems. The extended team model spun into the requirements of the clients has been successfully followed by the company over the years. ValueLabs has companies incorporated in the US, UK and Malaysia serving the respective geographies. ValueLabs has clients worldwide with about 70% business coming from the US.
- Offshore Product Development
- Application Development
- KPO Services
- Maintenance and Support
- Remote Infrastructure Management Services
ValueLabs facility in Hyderabad is being widely acclaimed for its architectural excellence. It is designed by the world renowned Chandavarkar and Thacker Architects Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, popularly known as CnT. Arjun Rao, CEO of ValueLabs always believed in providing the right ambience for his employees, the result of which is the most appropriate fit between the arrangement of the office space for business and the space for developing a culture of camaraderie among its associates. ValueLabs’ facility is built on a 2-acre (8,100 m2) land located in the HITEC city of Hyderabad having neighbors like Oracle, Dell, Google and Deloitte. The facility has 175,000 square feet (16,300 m2) of space that houses around 1500 people with a fifth of the space allocated purely for employee welfare (Gym, dorm, cafeteria, yoga / meditation rooms, sauna, etc.). An integrated approach is followed by ValueLabs that helps it in meeting its business requirements and at the same time benefitting its associates.
Microsoft Hyderabad Campus 
The Microsoft Hyderabad development center campus is spread over an area of 54 acres (171,000 m²) and is the corporation's biggest facility outside the U.S. and the first one in India.
The campus houses employees across its three units
- The India Development Center (IDC),
- The Global Delivery Center India (GDCI) and
- The Sales and Marketing organization.
Apart from development labs, the campus also features a sports facility as a recreational area for employees.
Microsoft India Development Center (IDC) commenced its operations in 1998 and is recognized today as a strategic center for developing products critical to Microsoft. Since its inception, the IDC has released several Microsoft products including Services for Unix (A key product in Microsoft's Unix Migration strategy), Visual J#.NET (A Java language development environment) for the .NET platform and MSN connector. Currently, the Windows Group in the IDC is developing technologies for Windows R2 Server and Longhorn client and server. The Developer Division Group is working on the next version of Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team System.
Steve Ballmer, CEO, Microsoft Corporation, with Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh participated in the official inauguration ceremony of Microsoft's Hyderabad Campus on 15 November 2004:
|“||Our India Development Center plays an important role in contributing to innovation at Microsoft. The inauguration of our new campus in Hyderabad underscores our commitment to deepening our relationship with India and partnering with Indian governments and developer communities to create new opportunities for customers and for our industry. — Steve Ballmer||”|
The Microsoft Global Delivery Center India (GDCI) started operations in 2002 and is the delivery center for developing mission critical applications that support Microsoft businesses worldwide and manage Microsoft's world wide IT infrastructure. The GDCI's service delivery involves managing Microsoft's World Wide IT infrastructure which consists of over 7000 servers and 300,000 client devices spread across 400 locations world wide and being used by 89,000 end users.
The GDCI focuses on developing applications using pre-ready-to-manufacture Microsoft products and technologies like: VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, Yukon, XML web services, SOAP and BizTalk Server with continuous process improvements using six sigma and TSP/PSP.
Facebook, Hyderabad 
Facebook, Hyderbad is world's fourth Facebook office in the pearl city of India. Facebook has decided to make Hyderabad its first address in Asia, with plans to set up a centre in the city to support its growing number of users, advertisers and developers in India and across the globe.
Facebook, which at last count had more than 750 million active users globally including over 23 million in India, announced that its Hyderabad centre would house online advertising and developer support teams and provide round-the-clock, multi-lingual support to the social networking site's users and advertisers globally. With this, Facebook joins other giants like Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Dell, IBM and CA Technologies that have already set up shop.
Though Facebook did not specify its India investment or hiring figures, it said recruitment had already begun for a director of operations and other key positions at Hyderabad, which would supplement its operations in California, Dublin in Ireland as well as at Austin, Texas.
Yash Technologies 
YASH Technologiesis an American corporation headquartered in East Moline, Illinois. YASH Technologies offers end-to-end business and technology solutions. As a strategic partner YASH manages entire business lifecycle initiatives, as well as drives the strategic IT road-map for an organization
The TCS Deccan Park Campus 
The Deccan park is the largest global development centre of the Tata Consultancy Services. The facility was designed by Swiss architect Mario Botta. The Deccan Park has been set up with an estimated investment of 15 billion INR with recreation and sporting facilities, which houses more than 2,200 professionals. The centre has been set up in 11 acres (45,000 m²) of land, with a built-up area around 320,000 ft² (30,000 m²) on 9 floors. The centre works in domain areas such as telecommunications, e-governance, biological sciences, ports, and shipping and also deploy technologies including .Net, opensource billing and bioinformatics.
The iLabs Centre 
iLabs Hyderabad Technology Center Private Limited is an IT park spread over 5.5 acres (22,000 m2) overlooking the stunning Durgam lake. iLabs Centre provides premium office space for IT/ITES companies in Hyderabad and also has an IT building in Gurgoan adjacent to the toll plaza. iLabs was founded by Srini Raju based in Hyderabad in 2000. In the last decade, iLabs has invested in a well-diversified portfolio comprising companies such as, GE Money Servicing (GEMS), a part of GE Money, Bank of America,GlobalOutlook, DQ Entertainment, Sify, Intelligroup, TV9, Megasoft, Cibernet, Mcafee, iCool Technologies and a few others. The Oval Office houses the Regus center and Ernst & Young.
Future developments 
Apart from the developments in HITEC City, other notable developments are planned with the area in and around Shamshabad which are expected to attract an investment of around 70 thousand Crores in the next 5–10 years.[when?] There are developments planned for Hyderabad beyond HUDA (Hyderabad Urban Development Authority) transforming into HMDA (Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority). HUDA which covered Hyderabad for about 250 km² will be replaced with HMDA that will span across at least 700 km².
Some of these developments include:
- Hyderabad International Airport is projected to be India's largest, spread over at least 5,500 acres (22 km2). This international airport will also serve as an aviation hub for air traffic of from the U.S., Europe and East Asia. It began its operations on 23 March 2008.
- Hardware Park will come up on an area of around 2500 acres (10 km²) for silicon chip manufacturing. Land allotment has been done to set up a manufacturing and R&D base for Intel, AMD, ZEN Technologies and many more semiconductor MNCs.
- SemIndia/Fab City, Hyderabad beat other contenders (such as Mysore and Chennai) to win the mandate for India's first semiconductor wafer fabrication plant or 'fab' to be set up by SemIndia Inc. They are licensed from U.S.-based chipmaker Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Inc., with an investment of around $3 billion. SemIndia will also set up an assembly, test, mark, packing (ATMP) facility close to the fab unit. The SemIndia plant is expected to come up on 1,200 acres (5 km2) at Srinagar which is on Srisailam Highway and close to the Hyderabad International Airport at Shamshabad.
- At Nanotech Park with an area of 1,100 acres (4 km2), a Korean firm, Intellect Inc., with an estimated investment of $1 billion has already laid the foundation of the company's presence. Manufacturing was to commence around October 2007. This would provide direct employment to around 20,000 skilled personnel. Its Phase II is anticipated to be completed by 2010, thereby creating a job pool of around 100,000 people.[dated info]
- The Gems and Jewellery Park, an area of 200 acres (0.81 km2), land allotment to Geentajali Jewellers would create job opportunities for 2,000 people by the end of 2008. Several MNC jewellers — especially from Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other countries — will follow suit.
- For the Textiles Park, 500 acres (2.0 km2) of land has been allotted to Sarode Hycot Textiles. This will be the largest textile park ever set up by the central government and will create job opportunities for at least 100,000 people by establishing close to 2000 power looms between 2008 and 2010.
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) has launched its third campus in India at Hyderabad. The BITS campus at Hyderabad is spread over 200 acres (0.81 km2) of land at Jawaharnagar near Shamirpet in Rangareddy district.
- EMAAR Group of Dubai to build a seven-star hotel in the proximity of Hyderabad International Airport on a land area of around 700 acres (2.8 km2) which will also contain a large golf course.
- Reliance will acquire 25,000 acres (110 km²) of land around the Vijayawada Highway at Ibrahimpatnam to set up its LPG plant. An eight-lane direct road will link the Reliance Plant area to the Shamshabad ring road.
- Aero Park, which would cater to the aerospace and aeronautics industries, is proposed to be established near the Hyderabad International Airport under the aegis of the Federation of Andhra Pradesh Small Industries Associations. This would consume around 200 acres (0.81 km2) of land. Hyderabad has emerged as a major centre during last couple of years in production of aerospace and aeronautical components and subsystems. In total, there are around 60 units manufactured with an annual turnover of 1.50 billion. This will be augmented at Aero Park by an investment of 250–3 billion annually leading to production of at least 100 units.
- The Outer-Ring Road, the longest of its kind in the country, would stretch to at least 170 km (110 mi) around Hyderabad, with exit points. It will be like a beltway without any traffic signals and eight-lane roads plus two service lines.
- India's biggest/longest flyover—a flyover from Mehdipatnam—would link up to a road close by Hyderabad International Airport at Shamshabad. The project has been allotted 8 billion rupees and stipulated time lines. This will be one of very few long flyovers in India.
- Air-conditioned Volvo service from Hitech City to Shamshabad were started and will ply every seven minutes nonstop to the airport and would take approximately 30 minutes.
- The Trade Center tower will be either a single 60-story tower—the first to reach such heights in India—or more than two towers of 30–40 floors each. The towers will be near Manchirevula village and cater to the IT industry, other businesses, and a stock market. The government selected Manchirevula because of its proximity to the airport and the outer ring road passing by the village. The government has issued GO Ms No. 269 handing over the project to APIIC. The Ranga Reddy district have handed over 100 acres (0.40 km2) of land, in survey numbers283 and 311, to the corporation to prepare the groundwork. A Bangalore-based construction firm along with a Malaysian firm are working on this project.
- A 567-acre (2.29 km2) IT park at Mucherla on Hyderabad to Srisailam Highway
- TCS, Cognizant, Wipro SEZs at Adibatla in Ibrahimpatnam mandal
- SEZs like Brahmani InfoTech park, 150 acers Point INDU IT/ITES SEZ, Stargaze(Raheja) SEZs on Hyderabad to Srisailam Highway
- Georgia Institute of Technology near Hyderabad to Srisailam Highway
- SkyBus Service is planned to connect the airport to some of the major destinations like Cyber Towers and Hitec City.
- Knowledge Corridor: The Dubai government is interested in partnering with AP to develop the Hyderabad Knowledge Corridor. The project is aimed at being the hub for all IT activities from animation to financial software. Dr. J.C. Mohanty, principal secretary to the IT and communications department for AP, said that this project will be laid across 20,000 acres (81 km2),) stretching from Kanamet to Kollur, covering about 34 Revenue Villages.
- Agha Khan International University is to be built on at least 100 acres (0.40 km2) of land.
- IIM is coming up with 150 acres (0.61 km2), which will be the biggest IIMs in India beating IIM-A.
- Hyderabad Metro Rail project starting from Shamshabad Airport via Gachibowli will eventually reach Raheja Mindspace and Hitech City. This will be a 71 km stretch, one of the largest projects of its kind in the world, and will be covered in 20 minutes.
- 3IT Nigeria is planning to set up its first branch office in India; they are scouting for a place in a high-tech area. 3IT an IT services major from Nigeria is into multiple vertical ranging from insurance to E-commerce.
See also 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: HITEC City|
- "Emaar MGF". Emaar MGF. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "list of Auditoriums in hyderabad". hyderabad-best.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "Hyderabad International Trade Expositions Limited". HITEX. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "GITEX Hyderabad". GITEX Hyderabad. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- RMZ FUTURA[dead link]
- [www.phoenixindia.net Phoenix: Ongoing Projects]
- "MAQ Software". MAQ Software. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "MarketTools Research Pvt Ltd". Markettools.com. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- "RSA, The Security Division of EMC - Security Solutions for Business Acceleration". Rsa.com. 19 June 2009. Retrieved 2011-11-24.
- CyberCity I.T. Campus[dead link]
- India Development Center[dead link]
- Facebook’s Hyderabad Office Inaugurated – Google vs Facebook Battle Comes To India
- [https://www.facebook.com/careers/department.php?dept=hyderabad Hyderabad, India: "At the tech epicenter of India, our Hyderabad office is where we help support the region's growing users base, advertisers, and developers."
- The Hindu, 10 February 2006 and Deccan Chronicle, 30 March 2006
- The Hindu, 17 February 2006
- Deccan Chronicle, 30 November 2004
- The Hindu, 16 January 2006
- Deccan Chronicle, 12 February 2006
- Business India, 29 March 2005