From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luxemburg may refer to:
- Luxembourg (European country)
- Luxembourg (city) (the capital of the country)
- Luxembourg (province) (Belgian Province)
- Luxemburg, Wisconsin
- Luxemburg, Iowa
- Rosa Luxemburg (Polish-Jewish-German Marxist theorist, socialist philosopher, and revolutionary)
- Wilhelmus Luxemburg (mathematician)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luxemburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.