From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)|
- Since the early 1990s: The winner represents Albania in Miss World.
- From 2002-2006: The winner competed at Miss Universe and Runner-up for Miss World.
- In 2007: The licensee was given to Miss Universe head photographer, Fadil Berisha. Also in 2007, Vera Grabocka was given the licensee to select the representative to Miss World and Mr. World. She renamed the pageant to "Mister & Miss Albania".
- Color key
- Declared as Winner
- Ended as runner-up
- Ended as one of the finalists or semifinalists
|2001||Anisa Kospiri||Miss Universe 2002 Top 10|
|2009||Aurela Hoxha||Replaced by Armina Mevlani because she had been married, subsequently became host of Albania's Next Top Model|
|2011||Isi Topçiu-Ulaj||Appointed, 3rd-Runner Up at Mister & Miss Albania 2010 pageant|
Miss Albania at International pageants
Miss World Albania
The winner or sometimes runner-up of Miss Albania will compete at Miss World. In 2002-2005 before creation Miss Universe Albania pageant, the official winner will compete at Miss Universe.
|Year||Miss World Albania||Placement||Special awards|
- Miss Bota 2009, Vera Grabocka përjashton Aurela Hoxhën për vajzën e Arben Mevlanit, VIP.shqiperia.com, Retrieved July 11, 2011
|This Albania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|