From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spice Islands may refer to:
- Maluku Islands, also known as the Spice Islands
- Zanzibar Archipelago, formerly called the Spice Islands
- Grenada, also known as the Island of Spice or the Spice Isle
- Portsmouth Point, also known as Spice Island
- Spice Islands (brand), a American brand of spices and herbs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.