|Genres||Indian classical dance|
|Occupations||Classical dance critic|
Early life and background
Professionally, he is a chartered accountant.
He travels throughout India, which helps him in his writing on Indian Dance. He showed by example from the hugely varied canvas of regional body languages of India in his book Chhau. Currently he lives in Asian Games Village ( Delhi)
He has written 12 books on different forms of Indian Classical Dance and allied Art-forms.
- Bharata Natyam: Indian Classical Dance Art
- Odissi: Indian Classical Dance Art
- Rasa: The Indian Performing Arts in the Last 25 Years
- Kuchipudi: Indian Classical Dance Art
- Photo Biography of Rukmini Devi
- Kathak: Indian Classical Dance Art
- New Directions In Indian Dance
- Chhau Dances of India
- Damaru: Essays on Classical Dance, Music, Performing Arts, Folk Dances, Rituals, Crafts,
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|