|Founded||Seattle, Washington - 2009|
|Headquarters||Seattle, Washington, U.S.|
Number of locations
(CEO); Troy Scott Steciw, President
Baristas Corporation is an American costume coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington. It's known for primarily hiring young attractive women to run the stores and serve coffee, and for the sexy costumes they wear. The company was recently voted the "Best Coffee Company in the USA" by the coffee stand mapping service, Ibikinicoffee.
On March 11, 2014, Baristas announced that it has begun its initial phase of national advertising specifically intended to highlight the success of the Company's business model and the opportunities for franchising. The marketing push entails various forms of media including local and national TV, radio, print, and digital. Some of the confirmed outlets are Forbes, WSJ, USA Today, NY Times, CNBC, All Business, Business News Journal, Entrepreneur, Business Insider and numerous business reference sites. 
The company was featured in the March issue of Inc. magazine in an article entitled "Fast-Growing Franchises Lead Industry Into 2015" and was voted "Best Opportunity Value" by the magazine's Franchise and License Resource Guide.
On January 27, 2012, Baristas contracted Meredith Walusek the star of the Tampa MJ Morning Show to open audition for a reality show. Baristas then hired M&M Productions (founded by Mark Mayer) and produced a promotional video for a reality television show. The reality show has not yet been picked up by a television station.
Ice Cream Product
On April 4, 2012, Baristas announced a distribution agreement with a major New York City-based ice cream distribution company, Calip Dairies. By the summer of 2012, many New York retail stores began to stock the Baristas' brand ice cream.
In January 2013, Baristas, Starbucks, and Patrick Dempsey bid in auction for ownership of the Tully's Chain of coffee houses. Patrick Dempsey outbid both Baristas and Starbucks and was the winner of the auction. Not long after the auction Dempsey backed-out, which resulted in a lawsuit with partners Avenatti.
On March 6, 2013, Baristas announced that it has completed all requirements and that its application to receive a symbol to be traded on the NASDAQ Capital Market has been approved. The symbol issued to Baristas Coffee Company is (NASDAQ: BAPI). Baristas is continuing to trade under the symbol OTCPK:BCCI throughout the application process. 
|Arizona||Fountain Hills||17257 E. Shea Blvd. Fountain Hills, AZ|
|Arizona||Tempe||1845 E. University Drive, Tempe, AZ 85281|
|Florida||Tampa||3601 West Gandy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33611|
|Florida||Cape Coral||403 Cape Coral Parkway, Cape Coral, Florida 33904|
|Montana||Montana||5601 E. Harrier Dr., Missoula, Montana|
|Washington||Tacoma #1||10004 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, WA, 98444|
|Washington||Tacoma #2||716 Puyallup Ave., Tacoma, WA, 98421|
|Washington||Auburn #1||2102 Auburn Way North Auburn, WA, 98002|
|Washington||Shoreline #1||16053 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline WA 98133|
|Washington||Flagship Store||411 Washington Ave. N. Kent, WA 98032|
|Washington||Seattle||6185 4th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108|
- "Bikini-clad baristas to serve top notch coffee - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida". Nbc-2.com. 2013-06-21. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Baristas Voted "Best Coffee Company in the USA" by Ibikinicoffee" (Press release). Seattle, WA: Globe Newswire. February 3, 2015. Retrieved February 3, 2015.
- "Baristas Files Franchise Documents to become registered in Washington State.". Reuters. 2013-03-20. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Baristas Kicks off National Franchise Marketing Including Forbes, USA Today, NY Times, CNBC, Business News Journal, Entrepreneur, and Other National Media Pink Sheets:BCCI". Globenewswire.com. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Baristas Heralded in Inc. Magazine's "Fast Growing Franchise" Article and Voted "Best Opportunity Value"" (Press release). Seattle, Washington: Globe Newswire. 2015-02-12. Archived from the original on 2015-02-12. Retrieved 2015-02-12.
- "Baristas Coffee Company Reality Show Casting in Tampa - SEATTLE, Jan. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/". Prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Baristas Coffee Company Signs Distribution Agreement with Major New York City based Ice... - SEATTLE". Prnewswire.com. 2012-04-04. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- (Starbucks Corp) (2013-08-27). "Patrick Dempsey Says Goodbye to the Coffee Chain He Rescued". Businessweek. Retrieved 2014-08-23.
- "Baristas Receives NASDAQ Capital Market Symbol 'BAPI' - SEATTLE, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/". Prnewswire.com. 2013-03-06. Retrieved 2014-08-23.