Defence Intelligence Division (SANDF)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|JoDefence Intelligence Division|
|Chief of Defence Intelligence||Lt. Gen Jeremia Nyembe|
The Defence Intelligence Division of the South African National Defence Force (SANDF-ID also known as Military Intelligence) is the primary military intelligence agency of South Africa which came into being on 27 April 1994. The other intelligence agencies of the country are:
- The National Intelligence Co-Ordinating Committee (NICOC).
- The National Intelligence Agency (NIA).
- The South African Secret Service (SASS).
- The Crime Intelligence Division of the South African Police Service (SAPS).
Chiefs of Defence Intelligence
- Rakoma, Ally (April 2014). "20 years celebration of defence intelligence in a democracy". DoD. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "National Defence Force Intelligence Division". GlobalSecurity.org. Retrieved 17 March 2011.
- "Lindiwe Sisulu announces SANDF appointments - DoD - DOCUMENTS - Politicsweb".
|This South African military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|