Disney XD (Scandinavia)
|Launched||September 12, 2009|
|Picture format||16:9 576i SDTV|
|Sister channel(s)||Disney Channel
|Boxer TV Access
Disney XD is a children's channel that broadcasts 16 hours a day, between 6:00 and 22:00 CET. It replaced Jetix and Toon Disney on September 12, 2009. Jetix used to end its broadcast daily at 6:00 PM. Disney XD is funded by advertising, as was Jetix, while Toon Disney was commercial-free.
Much of the distribution used by the two former channels is taken over by Disney XD. This includes the analogue frequency in YouSee's cable network, previously used by Jetix and Hallmark Channel. The channel is also available terrestrially in Denmark from November 1, 2009, via the Boxer platform. Jetix was granted a license to broadcast terrestrially in Sweden in March 2008, but were yet to use it due to transmission disputes.
Programming includes some series that were previously broadcast on Toon Disney and Jetix, but the channel's scope has been extended to also include live-action series such as Aaron Stone and feature films. Series carried over from Jetix include Pokémon Battle Dimension, Galactik Football and Dinosaur King. The first program aired on Disney XD was The Legend of Tarzan. The first movie aired was Ratatouille. Series from Disney Channel are also aired.
- Avengers Assemble
- Crash and Bernstein
- Dude That's My Ghost
- Gravity Falls
- Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
- Kickin' It
- Lab Rats
- Mighty Med
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (Danish : Pac-Man på nye spøgelseseventyr)
- Packages from Planet X
- Phineas and Ferb
- Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja
- Star Wars Rebels
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- American Dragon: Jake Long
- Austin and Ally
- The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- The Suite Life on Deck
- Take Two with Phineas and Ferb
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Darkwing Duck
- The Fairly OddParents (seasons 1-5)
- Galactik Football
- Goof Troop
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures
- Quack Pack
- Scaredy Squirrel
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
- I'm In The Band
- Jimmy Two-Shoes
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
- Kid vs Kat
- Pair of Kings
- Rated A for Awesome
- Tron: Uprising
- Zeke and Luther
Movies are usually shown on weekends, with a few exceptions. They include original movies, Walt Disney Pictures films, and local films.
- "LANSERINGSDATUM FÖR DISNEY XD" (Press release). Disney Channel. July 29, 2009.
- "DISNEY LANSERAR DISNEY XD I SVERIGE" (Press release). Disney Channel. June 10, 2009.
- "Ændringer i tv-kanaler (in Danish)". YouSee. August 28, 2009.
- "Ny tv-kanal fra Disney på Boxers tv-sendenet (in Danish)" (Press release). Boxer TV A/S. July 29, 2009.