Jump to navigation Jump to search
IIT may refer to:
- Indian Institutes of Technology, a group of higher education institutes
- Illinois Institute of Technology, a research university in Chicago, Illinois, United States
- IIT Madrid (Instituto de Investigación Tecnológica), a research institute in Madrid, Spain
- Indiana Institute of Technology, Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
- Informatics Institute of Technology, Wellawatta, Sri Lanka
- Inha Institute of Technology, the parent institution of Inha University, Incheon, Korea
- Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, a research university in Haifa, Israel
- Institute for Industrial Technology, a technical vocational school in Lagos, Nigeria
- Institute for Information Technology, a research institute of the National Research Council of Canada
- Institute of Information Technology, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- International Institute of Technology, the previous name of Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Pathum Thani, Thailand
- Islamic Institute of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Genoa, Italy
- İzmir Institute of Technology, İzmir, Turkey
- Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology, a research university in the Philippines
- Indosat, a telecommunications company in Indonesia (NYSE ticker symbol: IIT)
- Infantry Immersion Trainer, a mixed reality training facility prototype for small unit Infantry in Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, California, United States
- Integrated Information Technology, a semiconductor company, now 8x8, Inc.
- Intra-industry trade, the exchange of products belonging to the same industry
- Integrated information theory, a theoretical framework for consciousness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.