Intel Developer Forum
Intel Developer Forum (IDF), is a gathering of technologists to discuss Intel products and products based on Intel products. The first IDF was in 1997. There is usually a Spring IDF and a Fall IDF.
To emphasize the importance of China, the Spring 2007 IDF was held in Beijing instead of San Francisco, and San Francisco and Taipei shared the Fall IDF event in September and October, respectively. Three IDF shows were scheduled in 2008; with the date of IDF San Francisco notably moving to August rather than September. In previous years, events were held in major cities across the world such as San Francisco, Mumbai, Bangalore, Moscow, Cairo, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Munich and Tokyo.
- April 17–18, 2007 - Beijing, China
- September 18–20, 2007 - San Francisco, United States
- October 15–16, 2007 - Taipei, Taiwan
- April 2–3, 2008 - Shanghai, China
- August 19–21, 2008 - San Francisco, United States
- October 20–21, 2008 - Taipei, Taiwan
- April 8–9, 2009 - Beijing, China
- September 22–24, 2009 - San Francisco, United States
- November 16–17, 2009 - Taipei, Taiwan
- April 11–12, 2012 - Beijing, China
- May 15, 2012 - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- September 11–13, 2012 - San Francisco, United States
- "IDF17 Announcement". Archived from the original on April 10, 2017. Retrieved 2017-04-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Intel Developer Forum.|
|This computer hardware article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|