ProCare was a service offered by Apple Computer for use at Apple retail stores providing enhanced access to services from the Genius Bar. ProCare had an annual membership fee of US$99 for use with up to three Apple computers. Among the services included with membership were scheduling of GeniusBar reservations up to 14 days in advance (vs. 3 days for non-members) and faster turnaround times for in-store repairs. ProCare membership also included personalized setup of new machines, a yearly 'tune-up' and 'backup consultation'.
ProCare previously included individualized training and instruction on a variety of topics relating to Apple computers and software, but as of May 2, 2007, this was spun off as a separate training service called One to One.
- Peter, Cohen (May 2, 2007). "Apple separates ProCare service and training". PC World. Retrieved May 7, 2019 – via Macworld.
- Chartier, David (March 3, 2011). "Apple unveils Joint Venture service for business owners". Macworld. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- https://www.apple.com/retail/jointventure/[dead link]
- Apple.com: Apple ProCare webpage
- Apple.com: Apple One to One webpage
- Apple.com: Apple JointVenture website
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|