Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion
|Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion|
(Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkarion)
|Genre||Mecha, Action, Science fiction, Comedy|
|Anime television series|
|Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion the Animation|
|Directed by||Takahiro Ikezoe|
|Written by||Kento Shimoyama|
|Music by||Toshiyuki Watanabe|
|Original network||TBS Television, Japan News Network, Akita Broadcasting System|
|Original run||January 6, 2018 – present|
Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion (Japanese: 新幹線変形ロボ シンカリオン Hepburn: Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkarion) is a Japanese anime television series based on the 'Shinkalion' line of toys by Takara Tomy. The Opening theme song is "進化理論" by BOYS AND MEN. The second ending theme song is "I WANNA BE WITH YOU" by TETSUYA. The third ending theme song is "GO WAY!" by SILENT SIREN.
A young boy and railfan, Hayato, accidentally discovers that his father is part of a secret organization. The organization combats mysterious beings with Shinkalions, bullet trains that turn into giant robots. Hayato shows a surprising amount of aptitude as a Shinkalion pilot, based on him using an application on his father's tablet that he mistook for a mobile game. Despite initial concerns from the adult members of the organization about having children as pilots, Hayato joins several other kids in using the Shinkalions to willingly fight against evil.
- Hayato Hatasugi (速杉 ハヤト Hayasugi Hayato)
- Voiced by: Ayane Sakura
- Akita Oga (男鹿 アキタ Oga Akita)
- Voiced by: Manami Numakura
- Tsuranuki Daimonyama (大門山 ツラヌキ Daimonyama Tsuranuki)
- Voiced by: Rie Murakawa
- Shinobu Tsukiyama (月山 シノブ Tsukiyama Shinobu)
- Voiced by: Nanami Yoshimura
- Ryūji Kiyosu (清洲 リュウジ Kiyosu Ryūji)
- Voiced by: Ryota Osaka, Ami Naito
- Miku Hatsune (発音 ミク Hatsune Miku)
- Voiced by: Saki Fujita
- Driver of the Shinkalion H5 Hayabusa. An 11-year-old who lives in Hokkaidō. She is based on the character of the same name from the Vocaloid series.
- Rei Ōzora (大空 レイ Ōzora Rei)
- Voiced by: Eriko Matsui
- Takatora Kirishima (霧島 タカトラ Kirishima Takatora)
- Voiced by: Mitsuhiro Ichiki
- Driver of the Shinkalion N700 Mizuho. A 12-year-old who lives in Kagoshima Prefecture.
- Gin Gotsubashi (五ツ橋 ギン Gotsubashi Gin)
- Voiced by: Eri Goda
- Driver of the Shinkalion 700 Hikari Railstar. An 11-year-old and twin brother to Jō who lives in Yamaguchi Prefecture.
- Jō Gotsubashi (五ツ橋 ジョー Gotsubashi Jō)
- Voiced by: Eri Goda
- Driver of the Shinkalion 700 Nozomi. An 11-year-old and twin brother to Gin who lives in Yamaguchi Prefecture.
- Shinpei Izumi (出水シンぺい Izumi Shinpei)
- Voiced by: Hikaru Midorikawa
- Commander of Shinkansen Ultra Evolution Institute.
- Shashot (シャショット Shashotto)
- Voiced by: Yūji Ueda
- Hayato's partner and Conductor Robot of Shinkanlion E5 Hayabusa.
- Azusa Ueda (上田アズサ Ueda Azusa)
- Voiced by: Ayana Taketatsu
- Popular Elementary School Youtuber and classmate of Hayato.
- Hokuto Hayasugi (速杉ホクト Hayasugi Hokuto)
- Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita
- Father of Hayato. Director of the Railway Museum/Shinkansen Ultra Evolution Institute. Also a Driver of Shinkalion 500 Kodama.
- Sakura Hayasugi (速杉サクラ Hayasugi Sakura)
- Voiced by: Risa Shimizu
- Wife of Hokuto and Mother of Hayato & Haruka.
- Haruka Hayasugi (速杉ハルカ Hayasugi Haruka)
- Voiced by: Kingyo Wakana
- Hayato's younger sister.
- Byakko (ビャッコ Byakko)
- Voiced by: Yoshimasa Hosoya
- Genbu (ゲンブ Genbu)
- Voiced by: Maxwell Powers
- Seiryū (セイリュウ Seiryuu)
- Voiced by: Kei Shindō
- Shinji Ikari (碇 シンジ Ikari Shinji)
- Voiced by: Megumi Ogata
- Driver of the Shinkalion 500 TYPE EVA. He is based on character of the same name from the Neon Genesis Evangelion franchise.
- "Takara Tomy's Shinkalion Franchise Gets TV Anime in 2018 as Sailor Moon Crystal became the second spin-off". Anime News Network.
- 全世界で人気の歌姫「初音ミク」が 「シンカリオンの運転士」として登場！！その名も…「発音(はつね)ミク」！ シンカリオン公式ホームページ
- Official anime website (in Japanese)
- Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion the Animation (anime) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This anime television series–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Japan-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|