- 1 Wall of Honor
- 2 Re:Felisa Rincón de Gautier
- 3 Thanks, Tony
- 4 Request
- 5 Talkback
- 6 Workshops #31-35
- 7 Thank you
- 8 Re:Ladislao Martinez
- 9 Re:I looked through the Workshop articles
- 10 This week's article for improvement (week 21, 2017)
- 11 This week's article for improvement (week 22, 2017)
- 12 This week's article for improvement (week 23, 2017)
- 13 This week's article for improvement (week 24, 2017)
- 14 This week's article for improvement (week 25, 2017)
- 15 This week's article for improvement (week 26, 2017)
- 16 This week's article for improvement (week 27, 2017)
- 17 This week's article for improvement (week 28, 2017)
- 18 This week's article for improvement (week 29, 2017)
Wall of Honor
Re:Felisa Rincón de Gautier
Thanks, Tony. I will continue to assist.
I looked through articles 30-35 in your second workshop Workshop 2 and 26-34 in your first workshop Workshop 1, and made a few contributions (mostly minor things - italics, word choice, paragraph breaks, etc.).
Would you like me to look at any other articles in particular? If not, I'll just look through the rest of your workshop.
I recently wrote various articles on notable Puerto Rican scientists and physicians. I was wondering if you could look them over. If so, go to my Workshop start with #31.-Fernando López Tuero, ending with #35. Thank you. Tony the Marine (talk) 15:42, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- Rephrase: ""These beetles are nocturnal, coming to lights in great numbers" tp "These beetles are nocturnal, emerging in great numbers" in other words that they come and work in great numbers during the night. Tony the Marine (talk) 18:12, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
I looked at your Workshop #31-35 articles, and found a few small things here and there. Those doctors are far better than any I have encountered in NYC. The only one who comes even close visited my home, carrying a little black bag, and saw me when I was 4.
Now, if you can I would like for you look at articles 30-35 in my second workshop Workshop 2 and 34-26 in my first workshop Workshop 1. Thank you once more. Tony the Marine (talk) 20:26, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
In the Ladislao Martinez article someone wrote "quitter" as a musical instrument. Should the word be "quinto?"
Also the main footnote (footnote 1) is a dead link.
- I fixed the footnote, the sad thing is that somethings the websites, which are relible sources, cease to exist and we are stuck with "dead links". Martinez was associated with the "cuatro", the instrument belongs to the "guitar" musical family. I don't think he had anything to do with a "quinto". Take care Tony the Marine (talk) 18:06, 21 September 2011 (UTC)