|August 2019 +/-|
|Kuala Lumpur 7||August 1, 2019|
|San Diego 43||August 4, 2019|
|Cape Town 18||August 4, 2019|
|Vancouver, BC||August 4, 2019|
|London 145||August 11, 2019|
|Oxford 75||August 18, 2019|
|Seattle Wiknic||August 24, 2019|
|September 2019 +/-|
|SoCal wiknic||September 1, 2019|
|Malaysia-Thailand 1||September 5, 2019|
|London 146||September 8, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- For comments and suggestions regarding this meet-up, post it on the discussion page or discuss at the PhilWiki mailing list. There is also an ongoing discussion at the Tambayan talk page.
The fifth Filipino Wikipedians meet-up in Metro Manila was held at Burger King and Krispy Kreme at the SM Mall of Asia, September 19, 2009 (Saturday). The event was held during the 30th Manila International Book Fair at the SMX Convention Center.
- September 19, 2009
- 11 am onwards
- SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia
- Exec8 (talk)
- Sky Harbor (talk)
- Jojit (talk)
- Alternativity (talk)
- Scorpion prinz (talk)
- TitanOne (talk)
- Titopao (talk)
- seav (talk)
- Geopoet (talk)
- Lee Heon Jin (talk)
- Abiso (talk)
- Jordz (talk)
- Titopao (talk) (en)
- Exec8 (talk) (en,tl)
- Jojit (talk) (en,tl)
- Cloudhand (talk) (en)
- Lee Heon Jin (talk) (en, tl, pam)
- Eaglestorm (talk) (en)
- Jordz (talk) (en, ceb)
- Sky Harbor (talk) (en,tl)
- Alphapeta (talk) (en)
- Completion of the WMPH By-laws after a marathon session from 12:00 NN to 7:40 PM
- Preparation for a possible incorporation within a month.
- SkyHarbor's elevation as Administrator and Administrator Lenticel's departure.
- Manila 6 to be held in Quezon City.
- Tagalog Wiktionary and Wikibooks project
- Apologies to Burger King Mall of Asia for staying for more than 5 hours...
- Exec8's box of donuts left at Krispy Kreme.
- Date: October 28, 2009
- Venue: Bo's Coffee at SM Megamall
After the meetup in SM Mall of Asia most participants expect that the By-Laws would be complete within two weeks. There was no consensus though when it was deliberated with the meetup non-participants. Therefore, a month after the meetup, members of the technical working group assigned to iron out the stalled By-Laws setup a meeting with a lawyer to get legal advise since the TWG members were not lawyers. It was proposed on October 27 and the meeting took place within 24 hours. Jojit and SkyHarbor were present on a meeting with Atty. Santiago at Bo's Coffee at SM Megamall. The meeting was fruitful and some contentious issues were clarified. Succeeding informal meetings are in the works leading to a formal meeting within the final quarter of 2009.